53

Taeyeon is cooking her kitchen while humming some songs. She was about to turn on the stove when suddenly the doorbell rings.

"What?" Her eyebrows furrowed. It's still 9 in the morning. Who would visit her at this hour.

She walks towards the main door and opens it. She was shocked to see Minjeong. Carrying Minjeon with 2 Luggages behind her and 3 boxes.

Taeyeon eyes widen and immediately invites them in. "Morning Mom." Minjeong said. Taeyeon stare at her daughter in confusion.

"Can you help me bring them in?" Minjeong said placing Minjeon on the couch. Taeyeon didn't say anything and helps her.

Once everything is inside Minjeong removes her coat. Taeyeon eyes widen seeing there's a lot of bandages on her daughter body. "Yah what happened to you?!" Taeyeon holds her arm.

She then checks on her daughter. "Ahh! Eomma that hurts!" Minjeong whines. Taeyeon stare at her. "Yah who did this to you?!" Minjeong sigh and takes the envelope. She then hands it to her mother.

Taeyeon opens it and was shocked. "What?!" She said looking back and forth between her daughter and the picture.

Minjeong only nods and fix her son sleeping position. "This bitch lose her title as a princess and have the audacity to cheat?!" Taeyeon said and place her hand on her waist while poking her tongue on her inner cheek.

"She even filed for a divorce. It's fine. I already sign it." Minjeong said calmly. Taeyeon looks at her daughter. "She did that?" Taeyeon ask looking at the bruises on Minjeong body.

"Her mom." Minjeong said calmly. Taeyeon didn't say anything and walk towards her room. She then takes her purse. "Yah you! Just cook whatever you want."

Minjeong didn't bother to stop her mom. She only nods. Taeyeon kiss her head and walks towards her garage.

"This bitches. How dare they hurt my daughter!" Taeyeon said as she starts her car engine.

She drives towards Jimin company. Once she arrives she just exit the car and throw her keys towards the valet. "Choose a good spot! I just washed that!"

She walks into Jimin company without caring about what others think. Once she's inside,Seeun was talking with the receptionist.

The receptionist points towards Taeyeon. Seeun turns around. She then smile and walk towards Taeyeon. "Good morning Mrs Kim. What can I help you with?" She ask.

"I want to see Jimin" taeyeon said. Seeun only nods and leads her towards the top floor Jimin office.

"Come in.' they heard Jimin voice. Seeun then opens the door. Jimin eyes widen when she sees Taeyeon. She immediately stand up and bows. "M-mom."

"Don't mom me you bastard! How dare you do that to my daughter?!" Taeyeon slapped her. "M-mom" Jimin tries to talk.

"My daughter was there during your family downfall now you're back on top you just replace her like that?! You really don't have any sense of guilt aren't you?" Taeyeon said. Jimin could only look down.

"You filed for a divorce. And then you yourself is afraid to show yourself during the hearing?! What a coward. Yet still dare to have a second wife. How embarrassing. The so called crown princess is a cheater." Taeyeon scoff.

She then walks closer to Jimin. "Oh right. Your mom is Yoona. No wonder. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree I see." Taeyeon mocks her. Jimin immediately looks at her. "What?!" Taeyeon challenge her.

"You want to hit me? Go on! Let me remind you. When you were down whose money did you use to rebuild what you have today" taeyeon said. Jimin only stay quiet. It is true. She did use the Kim's money.

Taeyeon scoff and walks out. "If I see you near my daughter. I won't hesitate to sell your wedding pictures to the media."
.
.
.
.
.
"Ahh mom! Tell me!" Minjeong whines. She wants her mom to tell her everything that happens but Taeyeon refuse.

"Why do you want to know? It's not like it'll change anything." Taeyeon said sipping her coffee. Minjeong pout and crosses her arms sulking.

"Whatever! I want you to continue your studies." Taeyeon said. Minjeong immediately turns to her.

"What?" Minjeong said. Taeyeon looks at her. "You said you want to become a lawyer right? This is your time. She's gone. I can look after Minjeon." Taeyeon said.

"Yes but mom-" Taeyeon cuts her off. "If it's about money. There's nothing to worry about. I rekindle with your grandparents. They gave me a position in the company." Taeyeon said.

Minjeong stare at her. "What makes you think selling Milk could make you pay my tuition." Taeyeon immediately glares at her daughter. "Yah Kim Minjeong. You thought our company just sells those milk from World War 2 or something? The milk you drink everyday after school is our company brand!" Taeyeon said.

Minjeong left speechless. She then stands up shocking her mom. "Mom! All this time I could've get a free milk but instead I paid for something that is from my own family everyday?! Wow how unfair." Minjeong said.

"That's not unfair honey. I just didn't raise you to be spoiled. So. Name a school. Harvard law?" Taeyeon ask. Minjeong didn't answer her.

"Harvard it is." Taeyeon stand up and walks inside calling someone. Minjeong stare at the garden. There is a lot of changes than how it used to be.

"Did my mom really became a CEO?" Minjeong ask no one. She then stands up and follows her mom.

"I already called. They will do what they can." Taeyeon said. Minjeong looks at her mom. "I'm pregnant."
.
.
.
"WHAT?! YOU GOT PREGNANT AGAIN?! KIM MINJEONG YOU." Taeyeon keeps scolding her. Minjeong could only hung her head low.

"Whatever. You're moving away. If she ever try to chase after you. Reject her. That bitch don't deserve any chances." Minjeong only nods following whatever her mom has planned for her.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sigh! I'm dead." Jimin keeps pacing back and forth in her office. She's having problems now.

First. Minjeong Mom. Second Seeun family and her own mom. Indeed what Minjeong said is true.

Yoona is having an affair with The current King eversince Jimin was a toddler. No wonder her grandfather hates her a lot.

"Ahh! What should I do!" Jimin said and sits on her couch.

"Honey?" Seeun voice echoes in her office. Jimin immediately stand up and walk towards her. "Let's go home. I'm sleepy."
.
.
.
.
.
"This is fucking worst than my other problems." Jimin said to herself while looking at her reflection in the mirror.

She can't sleep. No matter how tired she is she can't. The dark circles started to become more visible under her eyes.

She peeks inside the room and sees Seeun sleeping peacefully. She looks back in the mirror and decide to walk towards the balcony.

"Hah...I can't sleep without her scent and warmth." Jimin whisper. It happens on the first night she shared with Seeun as spouses. Jimin realise she can't sleep without Minjeong scent or warmth.

'By now she would've hum me a lullaby to calm me down so I can sleep.' Jimin thought to herself. She sighs and walks inside the bedroom.

She lay down beside Seeun and try to close her eyes. But Minjeong starts to enter her thoughts again.

She suddenly remembers how Minjeong would make her lean her head on Minjeong's chest and Minjeong would massage Jimin head softly while humming a lullaby.

A smile appears on Jimin lips when she remembers it. Without realising. She finally fell asleep. But with the thought of her ex-wife putting her to sleep.