42

"I think it's best if Princess takeover the throne." Mr Kang said. He's one of the politician. The rest of the politician nods their heads in agreement followed by some voices of people talking. Jimin who sitting on the side of the King's chair only listen to them.

"I disagree!" Someone suddenly said. Everyone immediately turns to him. Jimin who seems like she wasn't focused also looked up to search for that person. "Who are you?" Yoona said standing up from her seat. Suddenly a guy stand with his face all covered stood up.

"Me" he said and pulls out his hand in a speed of light. Holding a gun and aiming it towards Yoona.

Everything happens so fast. Before Jimin could stand up and cover her mom. A loud bang echos thru the hall.

Jimin turns to her mom and thankfully her mom was short. The bullet only hits the wall. The guards immediately run towards Yoona. Some of them chase after the guy. Jimin was too shocked by the sudden event she couldn't move.
.
.
.
.
.
"She's fine. But it's best if you stay away from here for awhile. That guy is still out there. We don't know what he'll do." Their private doctor Doctor OK said. Jimin nods and look at her mother sleeping figure. She slowly holds her mom hand and sigh deeply.

"Will she be fine?" Jimin ask. The doctor nods and pats her shoulder. "Where are you planning to send her your Highness?" The doctor ask. Jimin sense something is odd with the doctor question. 'Why would he want to know?' Jimin thought to herself.

"A-Ah! It's not that. I'm just asking so that just in case of emergency I can get ready for overseas treatment." He explains. Jimin slowly nods. "probably...I don't know Japan? London? I'm not sure."

The doctor nods and start to pack his things. "Just don't expose her to the public for now. She might have PTSD from what happened."

Jimin nods and stand up. The doctor bow and Jimin smile at him. "I will see myself out." He said. Jimin guards then stand aside letting him walk alone.
.
.
.
Minjeong is currently showing her Minjeon his new toys in the palace garden. She was busy playing with her son when she notice the doctor slap one of the maids.

Minjeong eyes widen and immediately carry Minjeon. She then hand him to his babysitter. "Bring him to his room. I'll be there in a bit. Thank you." Minjeong said. The babysitter nods and Minjeong slowly hides behind the bush near the Doctor and the maid.

"It's hard for me to take the letter. I can't even past our leader." The Maid sobs. Dr Ko sigh. "just spread your fucking legs. He will immediately bow down on your feet. Use your fucking brain woman." He said while poking the maid head. The maid nods while sobbing.

'what the fuck.' Minjeong mouth agape wide open when she heard it. "You woman really. Like to waste my time." He said and walks away. The maid then immediately enter the palace.

Minjeong who heard all of it immediately runs inside trying to find her wife. minjeong found her wife on a call with someone near the kitchen. She immediately approach her. She was planning to immediately tells her. But seeing Jimin looks like she's stressed, she slowly carres her back and back hugs her.

Jimin was startled by the sudden touch on her back. She turns back slightly and see it's only her wife. A small smile show up on her face and she carres Minjeong hands. "I'll call you back." Jimin said and ends the call. She then turns around and cup Minjeong cheeks.

"Hello beautiful." Jimin said and kiss Minjeong head. Minjeong smile and leave a kiss on her lips. "I have to tell you something." Minjeong said. Jimin nods her head while carresing Minjeong hair.

"I heard something awhile ago." Minjeong then started telling Jimin everything that happens. Somehow when they finished talking they ended up in their son room. With Jimin carrying him and Minjeong sitting on the couch.

"You're 100% sure babe?" Jimin ask. She doesn't doubt her wife. But she just wants to make sure.

"Yes. He wants some kind of letter." Minjeong repeat. Jimin slowly turns her attention towards their sleeping son in her arms. Minjeong only watch them.

"Okay then...I'll ask them to move the letters somewhere." Jimin said. Minjeong shook her head in disagreement.

"It's best if we do it ourselves. This might be an opportunity for her to steal it. We're not even sure if the others is involved. For now you can't trust anyone."