58

"Go to bed early." Minjeong said to her kids. "Why mommy? It's holiday!" Minjeon pout. Minjeong giggle and carres her son head. "You said you want to go play at Legoland?"

The little boy immediately jump around and starts to get ready for bed. Minji is already fast asleep.

Minjeong then tucks her kids In to sleep and head towards her room. "Sigh. Why is she there." Minjeong said to herself. Suddenly her phone rings.

Without seeing the called ID Minjeong answer it. "You're still awake?" Minju said. Minjeong only hum. "What's wrong?" Minju ask. Just by hearing her voice Minju knows something is wrong.

"I met her earlier." Minjeong said. "Jimin?" Minju said. Minjeong hums again. "then? Did the kids said anything?" Minju ask.

"Yes they like her...she wants to spend time with them. Minjeon wants too..but I don't know Honey." Minjeong sigh. Minju stay silent for a second.

"Want me to go there?" This immediately makes Minjeong sit up. "Really?" Minjeong ask. "Mm! I can book a ticket now if you allow me." Minju said.

Minjeong immediately smile ear to ear hearing this. "Of course!" Minju chuckle on the other line. "Okay~ I'll pack my things first. I'll call you back. Love u"
.
.
.
Jimin is relaxing on the couch while watching a Kdrama when suddenly she received a notification from her phone. Her eyebrow raises seeing it's a notification from her door censor.

"Unknown person enters the house." The notification says. Jimin immediately sit up and checks her phone.

Luckily all of the CCTV cameras is connected to her phone. She first cheeks Jinni room. She sighs in relief seeing her daughter is asleep. But then she looks at the hallway and found seeun kissing with the said unknown person.

"What the fuck." Jimin said shocked to see  it. She immediately dials Seeun number. But the girl only ignores her. She called the second time and she immediately received a voicemail instead.

She throws her phone in frustration. "This is how Minjeong must've felt..." The sudden realisation hits her. "Fuck!" Jimin scream echo thru her hotel room.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day Jimin calls her attorney. "Jimin. If you keep on cheating-" she cuts him off. "I'm not. I already received the karma." Jimin said. The attorney nods and looks at Jimin thru the screen.

"All right then. I'm shocked you want to take custody." He said. Jimin sighs and nods. "I...I admit my mistakes now...I don't want to leave Jinni with Seeun. She's a gold digger she probably will use her as a way for me to send money." Jimin explains. The attorney nods and smile. "I'll call you tomorrow when the papers is ready."

Jimin sigh and looks at her phone wallpaper. It's a picture of Jinni. "Did I... really love Seeun...or did I stay because of Jinni." Jimin ask herself.
.
.
.
"You should allow her to spend some time with her kids. They're still hers afterall." Minju said. Minjeong sighs and snuggles closer to Minju.

"Besides it's only this time. No next time." Minju said kissing Minjeong head. Minjeong nods. "She can spend time with the kids and we can go on a date." Minjeong said. Minju chuckle and kiss her lips. "Sounds good to me."

Minjeong then sit up and calls Giselle. "Yup!" Giselle answer. "Can you send me Jimin number?" Minjeong ask. The other line became silent.

Meanwhile Minju she's smiling proudly. She knows Minjeong had a hard time moving on, but she's thankful Minjeong didn't keep Jimin's number.

"Hello?" Minjeong say. "A-Ah yes! I'll send" Giselle said and ends the call.

Once she receives it. She immediately text her.

Unknown Number
We'll wait for you at Disneyland.
Don't be late.
It's Minjeong.

When Jimin sees the chat. She immediately jumps off her bed and takes a shower. "I'm going to see her! Yes!" She cheered. But little did she knows there's someone else with Minjeong.
.
.
.
"Really? They turned me into a babysitter of my own kids." Jimin said as she enters the main gate.

There's Minjeong who is fixing Minji hair and Minju who is carrying Minjeon.

"Ehem." Jimin approaches them. "Ah you're here." Minjeong said. "Mama!" The two kids cheered and immediately hugs her. Minju only smile watching them.

"Oh Jimin this is Minju my fiancé." Minjeong say. Minju cheeks turns bright red and offers her hand for Jimin to shake. Jimin heart aches when she hears it. Her wrist started to sting and her head hurts but she puts on a fake smile and shakes her hand. "Jimin."

"Okay then. Behave with Jimin okay? Me and mama will just be around here." Minjeong said to her kids. The kids salute her and each gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Minjeong stand up and looks at Jimin. "If anything happens to my kids. You'll be the first to blame." Minjeong said and walks away. Jimin only stare at her back.

'This is your Karma Jimin.'

________
I'm sorry for the late update 😭🙏🏻