55

Minjeong is in her office reading some of the cases she received. Suddenly a knock on the door caught her attention.

"Come in~" Minjeong said softly. Her assistant peeks her head inside and smile. "Miss Minju is here ma'am." minjeong stand up and her assistant opens the door for Minju.

Minju then walks in. The assistant smile at them and close the door. "You look happy." Minju said.

"Of course it's the kids first day of school." Minjeong said as they walk closer to each other. Minju then lean closer until their lips touch.

"I miss you" Minju said as they pull away. "me too baby. You don't have work today?" Minjeong ask.

"I don't." Minju said and sit down on the chair infront of Minjeong table. Minjeong then opens one of her drawer and pulls out a box.

"What is that?" Minju ask. Minjeong then place it infront of her. Minjeong then looks at her. "I think it's time Minju."
.
.
.
.
.
"Mommy!" The two kids run towards Minjeong. Minjeong then crouch down and open her arms, welcoming her kids. Minjeon and Minji then immediately hugs Minjeong tightly.

"We miss you mommy!" Minjeon said. Minjeong only chuckle hearing it. "I miss you guys too. Come we should go now. I have a suprise for you two in the car."

The two kids then jump excitedly. When Minjeong opens the door, they immediately smile wider seeing Minju sitting inside. "Mama Minmin!" They called her and immediately pulls her in a hug.

"How's school?" Minju ask. The kids then immediately starts talking about their day. Minjeong only smile hearing her kids talk.
.
.
.
.
.
"Why the heck did you do that?!" Jimin scream. "I-I have no choice... please Jimin-ah. You know how much I love right just 5 Million Won." Yoona said.

It's been six days since Jimin got a proper sleep. She's trying to imagine about Minjeong again, but she couldn't because Seeun keeps clinging on her.

"5 mil. And that's it." Jimin said and sign a check. She then hands it to her mother. "Thank you my daughter..I know I can always count on you." Yoona said and walks out excited.

Jimin sigh and sit on her chair, massaging her head. "Stress." Jimin sigh and turns to her monitor. Suddenly she received a text from Seeun.

"Let's go home now?" Jimin just stand up and walks out. She just immediately walk to the parking lot without waiting for Seeun. Once she's inside the car, she just plays on her phone.

"Yah. Why didn't you wait for me." Seeun said annoyed at Jimin behaviour. "Why must I wait for you?" Jimin said. Seeun rolls her eyes. "Of course! I am your wife." Jimin stare at her when Seeun raise her voice.

"Don't scream. We're not the only one in this car." Jimin said looking away. The driver only smile awkwardly and focus on the road. "So what? He's just a driver." Seeun said arrogant.

"Yes he is just a driver. But he's also the one who send you anywhere you want to go." Jimin said. "So? It's not like you didn't pay them. I can do whatever I want." Seeun said.

Jimin only shake her head and looks outside. Suddenly Seeun snuggle closer to her. "Jagi" seeun calls her.

Jimin only hum not looking at her. "Can I have your card? There's this bag-" Jimin cuts her off.

"You just bought 3 new bags last week Seeun..." Jimin said. Seeun push Jimin away and cross her arms. Looking away trying to show Jimin she is mad.

Jimin could only sigh and takes out her blackcard. When Seeun sees this she immediately smile widely and takes it.

"Aigoo." Jimin sigh. Once they arrive home Seeun immediately walks out. Jimin was about to open the door when suddenly the driver said.

"Be honest. You miss Mrs Kim too don't you." He said smiling at Jimin. Jimin could only sigh. "I miss her everyday..."