14 [Slight M]

"your Highness!" A girl shout. Jimin looks back and notice a girl wanting to take a pic with her. Jimin then approach the girl.

Her guards is just standing behind her making sure no one can get closer to her. When the girl left Jimin smile and enters the building with the rest of the ministers.

"The kids have to walk to the river to stock enough water for the day." The minister explain. Jimin nods and look around.

"Can we go see where the river is?" Jimin ask. The minister seems hesitant but he agree.

The ministers told the drivers to ready the car but Jimin stops him. "If the kids can walk. So can you right?" Jimin ask. The villagers there then started chanting. Agreeing to what Jimin said. Jimin smile at them and ask her guard to hand her the cap. She then wears it and rolls up her sleeve.

"Let's go " Jimin says.

While they were walking there's a lot of people on the side of the road waving at her. Jimin smile and wave back at them.

"She's so pretty!"

"She have good fashion taste"

"I would leave my boyfriend for her!"

Jimin just chuckle and focus on what the minister is saying. After 8 minutes of walking they arrived at the said river. There water is very dirty.

Jimin turns to the minister. He immediately looks away afraid of Jimin gaze.

"Didn't my father gave you a lot of money to fix the infrastructure here?" Jimin ask him. "It's not enough." He answer still not looking at her. "What did you even fix here? Your house?" Jimin says.

Jimin sighs and tell her guard to report everything to her father. She then walks away without looking at the minister.
.
.
.
.
.
"She's probably busy." Minjeong pout and decide to only text her.

'what should I do? I'm bored.' Minjeong thought to herself.

She then decided to open her Netflix account and watch some movies.

"No one told me this is 18+ movie." Minjeong says. But instead of changing it she decides to continue watching.

The male lead on the screen is sucking the female lead breast. It makes Minjeong feels hot.

'it's been awhile since i last got laid." Minjeong thought to herself. Her eyes is glued on the screen until she started imagining Jimin doing those to her.

Minjeong can't hold it anymore. She slowly takes off her skirt and shirt. She unclip her bra and lead her hand to her underwear. Minjeong moans while rubbing her clit.

Her phone then started ringing. But she ignored it. Thinking it's probably one of the boys who ask for her service before.

Minjeong then slip her hand inside her underwear. "Ahh~" Minjeong arch her back and enters a finger.

Until her phone started ringing again. She's irritated someone bothering her. She immediately answer it and put it on her ear about to scold the person.

"Minjeongie? Are you okay baby? You're not answering my calls. Why are you showing your ear." It's Jimin.

Minjeong immediately pulls back her phone and show her face. Shocked.

"Why are you shirtless?" Jimin ask when she notice Minjeong collarbone. The moaning on the TV then suddenly became louder.

"Minjeong. What is that." Jimin eyes. Minjeong didn't say anything.

"Show me your surroundings." Jimin says sternly. Minjeong is embarrassed. "Now." Minjeong is somehow scared of her girlfriend. She then show Jimin her room.

Jimin is shocked when she sees the scene on the TV and the fact Minjeong clothes is scattered on the bed. She's obviously naked.

"Are you touching yourself?" Jimin ask. Minjeong shows the camera back to her and slowly nods. Jimin can't help but smile at how cute the younger girl is.

"Can I see?" Jimin ask. Minjeong immediately ends the call. She's blushing red right now.

"YAH! why did you end the call? I was just joking." Jimin says. "You're making me nervous." Minjeong says. Jimin only chuckle. "If you want to go to the party I don't mind. Just make sure you'll get home safe." Jimin says. Minjeong smile when she realise that Jimin is not like those possessive guys she used to date.

"Can I wear whatever I want?" Minjeong ask. Jimin stay silent for a bit before saying "as long as it's not too sexy. Bring a coat. I can't join you I have to stay here for 2 days."  Jimin sighs and look at Minjeong thru the camera.

The two only stay silent and stare at one another. Until Minjeong break the silence. "I miss you." Jimin blush and slowly smile. "I miss you too baby. We'll go on a date when I go back there okay?" Minjeong only nods and sigh. She got caught touching herself.

"Can I call you back later?" Minjeong says. "Why? I want to look at you more." Jimin says. Minjeong blush and immediately ends the call.

'Aigoo cute.' Jimin shake her head and eat her sandwich.

"Ning! She allows me!" Minjeong immediately calls Ningning. The two then talk about what Minjeong should wear.