30[TW/M]

"here?" Jimin said while looking around. The place is very dirty and dark. Very unsafe for her Minjeong.

"If he really kept my Minjeong here. I'll make sure he'll be dead." Jimin mutter and wears the bulletproof jacket. "ma'am it's dangerous." Her guard said. Jimin only ignore him and walks around the warehouse.

Meanwhile Inside, Jaemin suddenly stirred in his sleep. He sits up and looks around. Until his spot the sleeping Minjeong. Her dress didn't cover her thighs well which turns Jaemin on.

He slowly walk towards her while unbuckling his belt. He then kneel down infront of Minjeong face. "Wake up bitch!" He slapped Minjeong.

When Jimin heard it she immediately informe the securities. "Stay on guard everybody."

"What are you doing?" Minjeong ask when she opens her eyes. Her vision is blurry. Suddenly Jaemin shove his dick in Minjeong mouth. "Hah fuck! So warm!"Minjeong was shocked when he did that. She wants to push him away but she can't do anything her hands were tied behind her.

"Fuck. You feel so good." Jaemin said while starting to massage Minjeong boobs. Minjeong started sobbing she doesn't know what to do she just hopes someone will save her.

'Jimin unnie...save me and our baby please..' Minjeong said to herself. Suddenly one of Jaemin guys woke up and was about to walk to the exit but then he spot Jaemin and Minjeong.

"Damn..Can I have her too?" He ask. Jaemin turns to him. "After this." The guy then nods excitedly and walks out. When he opens the door a red dot then land on the tip of his nose. He was about to pull out his packs of cigarettes when he notice Jimin infront of him.

"Keep quiet." Jimin whisper and he sloy nods his head. Jimin then walk closer while still holding her gun. The guy slowly walk backwards. Jimin and her guards immediately enter the warehouse.

The police then immediately arrest him and some of them check on Jaehyun. Jimin the heard moans coming from the small room. She immediately runs there and found Minjeong. Her Minjeong. Getting undressed by Jaemin. Minjeong keeps crying telling him to stop.

He then slap Minjeong making Jimin walk towards them and point the gun in his head. Jaemin froze when he felt the gun on his head. "You really will never learn your lesson."

Minjeong who sees Jimin immediately sigh in relief. Jimin then called one of the police and they arrest him. Jimin immediately goes to Minjeong and untie the rope.

"Baby!" Jimin cup her cheeks checking if she's okay then hugs her."I'm glad you're fine. I'm sorry." Jimin hugs her tight. Minjeong tries to hug her but she can't. She's too weak.

"Jimin." Minjeong said before she fainted in Jimin arms. Jimin panicked and immediately carry her bridal style. She immediately runs out with Minjeong and place her inside the car. She then call one of her guards to drive.

During the whole ride to the hospital, Jimin non-stop pray while holding Minjeong hand.