8

"YOU'RE DATING THIS GUY AND YOU'RE TRYING TO DO ONE OF THOSE ACTIVITIES HERE?! IN MY HOUSE!" Key scream at Minjeong with anger. The girl only looks down and frown.

"I didn't even know he wanted to!" Minjeong answer. "What you're the one who invited me!" Jeno looks at her. Key could only sigh while rubbing his head.

"Please leave my house before I call your parents." Taeyeon said to Jeno. Jeno immediately stand up and walks out.

"Bitch." Jeno scream at Minjeong and walks out. Without even knowing his parents is actually outside waiting for him.

"Kim Minjeong." Taeyeon looks at Minjeong. Minjeong slowly looks at her mom. The only person she most afraid of is her mom. "I'm extremely disappointed in you." Taeyeon said and walks away.

Minjeong could only sit there. Frozen. That is the second time she heard her mom say those words to her.
.
.
.
.
"Where are you going?" Key ask Minjeong while reading his documents. "My senior ask me to go to her house." Minjeong say. She have no energy to fight him today.

"Really?" Key ask. "Really." Minjeong reply. "who is this senior then." Key ask.

"Jimin unnie." Minjeong says while looking at Key. Key puts down his documents and take off his glasses. "It's a girl." Key ask. "Why would I call a guy unnie uncle." Minjeong reply.

"You're aware you're grounded right?" Key told her. Minjeong sigh. "please. It's really important." Minjeong is really worried now. She's running late and she's afraid what Jimin will think about her.

"Call this unnie of yours and ask her to talk to me." Key continue reading his documents.

"Okay." thankfully she asked for Jimin phone number before. But when she calls it's not Jimin who answer it.

"Hello. Who is this?" The person on the other line picks up.

"Minjeong. I'm Jimin unnie junior."

"Oh! Hold on for a second miss Kim." The person says.

Minjeong then waits while glancing at her stepdad who keeps eyeing her.

"Yes Minjeong? Are you on your way?"
Finally it's Jimin who's speaking.

"Unnie. My stepdad wants to meet you." Minjeong said straightforward.

"Um now?" Jimin ask.

"Yes." Minjeong reply hoping that Jimin could go there.

"Okay wait there."
.
.
.
A few moments later the doorbell ring. Minjeong immediately stand up and opens the door. She sigh in relief when she sees Jimin.

"Hello." Jimin smile.

"Y-Youre! Your Highness!" Key immediately curtsy. "Minjeong you didn't tell me your senior is the princess!"

"So can I go?" Minjeong ask. Key nods at her and apologised to Jimin for bothering her. Jimin only reassure him that everything is fine. 

"Your dad is scary." Jimin chuckle and wears her seatbelt. Minjeong only stay silent.

"Are you okay?" Jimin notice she haven't speak. Minjeong didn't say anything and keep quiet.

"Minjeong? Are you alright?" Jimin softly touch her hand. When Minjeong face her, Jimin is shocked because Minjeong is crying.

Jimin immediately press the button to separate the back seat and the front seat. She then hugs Minjeong.

"What's wrong?" Jimin comfort her. "Last night...my mom said she's disappointed in me." Minjeong sobs on her chest. Jimin carres her hair and told her driver to start driving.

"Why did something happen?" Jimin ask softly carresing the smaller girl back. "I invited Jeno to my house...but they" before she could finish Jimin cut her off. "Why would you invite him to your house?"

"To fuck unnie! What else?! That's what couples do." Minjeong sobs. Jimin only stare at her in disbelief. "Have you always been this forward?" Jimin ask. Minjeong only stay quiet and wipe her own tears.

There's a few minutes of silence between them. Until Minjeong feel Jimin pulling her close. When she lift her face, Jimin immediately wipe her tears. "don't cry. Your head will hurt if you cry too much." Jimin carres her cheek. Minjeong stare at her. When Jimin realise she's staring she smile at the girl and looks outside the window.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"We can do this project in my office." Jimin inform Minjeong. Minjeong only nods still shocked at how huge this palace is.

"Your Highness. Her royal highness of Japan will be coming over shortly." The royal butler inform Jimin. Jimin nods and thank him. She then leads Minjeong to her office.

"You're busy? Did I come too early?" Minjeong ask. Jimin looks at her and smile. "No don't worry." Jimin lead Minjeong to her couch. "But you have a meeting with the princess from Japan." Minjeong answer.

"It's just for afternoon tea time. Don't worry. I still have time for you." Jimin grabs a blanket for Minjeong to cover her legs. she's wearing a blue summer dress.

"Thank you." Minjeong thank her. "Should we get started?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Minjeong Pov

Me and Jimin unnie is talking about our project when the door suddenly opens. We look towards the door and saw this girl. She's kinda hot and beautiful too.

"Zuha!" Jimin unnie stand up and hugs her. I only watch them while they talk in a language I don't even understand.

"By the way. This is Minjeong she's my junior from school." I flinch when she suddenly mentions my name. The Girl Zuha suddenly bow at me and greet me in Japanese. I assume she is the princess of Japan. I only bow to her back.

"You should join us for lunch." Jimin unnie says while standing next to me. She smells so good.

"Eh? Chaewon told me you're going to have lunch with her." So they can actually speak in Korean.

"Yeah yeah I forgot about that. You should still join us!" Jimin unnie smile at her. "I don't want to" Zuha reply and looks at Jimin.

"You have to have lunch with your fiancé sometimes too you know. She rarely goes back here." Zuha says which caught me off guard.

Jimin unnie is engaged?