7

"Eonnie feels more comfortable than the table "

Minjeong then slowly close her eyes. Feeling safe with Jimin presence. Jimin heart is beating so fast but she choose to ignore it and focusing on making the 3D version of their project.

A few minutes later Jimin can't see to focus. She slowly looks at the girl beside her. 'Now or never.' Jimin then slowly carres Minjeong hand. She looks at the girl making sure she's not awake.

'So soft' Jimin thought to herself. She then continue what she's doing while caressing the girl hand.
.
.
.
.
Jimin feels Minjeong move beside her. She then looks at the girl. Minjeong slowly opens her eyes. The first thing she sees is another blazer on her lap. She lifts her head and looks at Jimin.

Jimin smile at her. She realise Jimin is no longer wearing her blazer. Her sleeves is folded up until her elbow. Her bow tie is nowhere to be seen. And the first two button is unbuttoned. She's also wearing her glasses.

"Did you have a good sleep?" Jimin close the laptop.

Minjeong nods. Her eyes couldn't believe how hot Jimin is infront of her.

"Are you hungry?" Jimin carres her hair. Minjeong blush because of the action and slowly nods. "Great I ordered some food for you." Jimin then slowly stand up and wipe the fork and spoon for Minjeong. She then place a tissue on the table and place the utensils there.

She opens the food cover and drink cover for Minjeong. Minjeong could only stare. 'Am I seriously getting a princess treatment right now?' Minjeong ask herself.

"Enjoy" Jimin says and sit down. Minjeong thank her for the food and eats. While she's eating she keeps staring at Jimin.

"Unnie." Jimin humm when she hears Minjeong calling her. "Have you date anyone before?" Minjeong ask. Jimin looks at her. "I'm not allowed to" Minjeong nods and focus on her food.

"Are you going to be single forever?" Minjeong ask. Jimin chuckle and shake her head. Minjeong smile when she realise she made Jimin smile.

Suddenly one of the guards call for Jimin. She then stand up and excuse herself.

When she enters. She notice Minjeong is having a hard time to eat because she didn't tie her hair. Jimin then take a hair tie from her bag and goes behind Minjeong.

Minjeong flinch when she realise Jimin is behind her. "Relax. You're struggling to eat " Jimin the ties her hair for her.

When she finish she then sit back down and start packing her book and laptop.

"You're going home?" Minjeong ask.

"It's already 6 pm. I'll send you home." Jimin smile at her and looks at Minjeong. The younger girl nods and finish her food. "I'm finished." Minjeong tell the girl. Jimin then hand her some tissues and throw the containers away. When she goes back in, she saw Minjeong already standing up with her backpack on. Her blazer is on the table.

She then takes out her tie from her bag. She then started wearing it. When she's done she immediately wear her blazer. But suddenly Minjeong stand infront of her. "It's crooked" Minjeong approach her and fix it.

Jimin stop breathing for a second. Minjeong is undeniably beautiful. Jimin eyes landed on her lips. She have the sudden urge to kiss those beautiful lips.

When Minjeong finished she look into Jimin eyes. Without realising both of them slowly leans it, Jimin hands on Minjeong waist.

"Your Highness the car is here." Their lips were just a few inches away. Until one of her guards stop her.

"We'll be there." Jimin reply. She then immediately wears her blazer and walks out. Minjeong follows behind her.

One of the guards then handed the car key to Jimin. She thank them and opens the door for Minjeong. Minjeong is confused but she only enters.

"You can drive?" Minjeong ask when Jimin sit on the driver seat. Jimin smile at her and fix the rear view mirror. "Of course." Minjeong looks at the back. There's 2 more black cars different from the one she's in. She saw both of the guards earlier enter there.

"Is this yours?" Minjeong ask. Jimin smile and nods. "I didn't know you like Porsche." Minjeong says when she notice the logo.

"I don't. I prefer Rolls Royce." Jimin smile while focusing on the road. Minjeong only nods and looks outside the window.

"How did you know where I live?" Minjeong ask Jimin when they arrive infront of her house. "I saw your file remember." Jimin smile.

"Yeah...my file." Minjeong looks down. Suddenly she feels something on her cheek. She looks up and sees Jimin smiling at her. "Did you just kiss me?" Minjeong ask.

"Why? Want me to do it on your lips instead?" Minjeong was about to answer when someone suddenly knock on the window. "It's my mom." Minjeong says. Jimin immediately went out of the car and bow at Minjeong mom. She then opens the door for Minjeong.

"I'm sorry for Minjeong home late. I'm here senior." Jimin apologies to Minjeong mom.

"Aren't you the princess?" Jimin only smile. "You didn't tell me you're attending the same school as the princess." Minjeong only glare at her mom.

"Thank you for sending her home. Do you want to drink anything or?" Taeyeon ask. "Thank you for the offer but I need to go home now. I'm sorry again. I'll see you tomorrow Minjeong." Jimin smile and enters her car.

Minjeong smile at her. Taeyeon who's beside her looks at her. "I thought you guys going to stay at the hospital?" Minjeong ask her mom.

"We are but then we found this guy climbing to your room window " Taeyeon point at Jeno who is currently being tied by her step father.

"You have some explanation to do young lady."