47

Minjeong wakes up and pat the place beside her. "Hmm!" Jimin groan when she feels Minjeong hand on her. Minjeong immediately wakes up and glance at her. She then checks her phone.

"Oh right." Minjeong mumble and stand up. It's still 7 in the morning. She always wakes up at this hour to ready their family breakfast, iron Jimin and Her mother clothes for work, prepare Minjeon breakfast, give Minjeon a bath, do the laundry and clean up the house.

That is only her morning routine, she also do it all by herself without any help. Basically Minjeong is a maid, gardener, cook and a babysitter all at once. Minjeong never really refer herself as a babysitter because she's also taking care of her own son. But the way Jimin treats her, makes her think otherwise.

But today, Minjeong plans to go out. It's been awhile since she went shopping and spend time with her son. She did half of her routine last night so that she can enjoy her time today.

"Minjeon~" Minjeong calls her son as she opens the door. Minjeon slowly open his eyes when he hears his mother voice. Minjeong smile and carres his head. The baby shows his gummy smile to his mother.

"Let's go!~ we have to cook breakfast for Mama and Grandma before we go out okay?~" Minjeong said. The little baby only watch her and smile.

Minjeong place him in his crib in the living room. She then walk around the living room, opening all of the curtains.

"Okay." Minjeong take a deep breath before walking towards the kitchen, wearing the apron and prepares to cook breakfast. While she's cooking, Minjeon is playing in the crib with his toys.

"Sigh. Done." Minjeong place the foods on the dining table, and walk towards the living room. She carries her son and they both walk towards the bathroom. Getting ready for the day.
.
.
.
"Minjeong?!" Jimin calls her. Minjeong who is currently combing Minjeon little hairs only stay calm. It is part of her routine now.

"Your clothes is ready in the closet. So is your bag and shoes. Your phone is fully charged. Breakfast is ready." Minjeong said calmly. Jimin only nods and stand up heading towards the bathroom.

Back then Minjeong would sulk if Jimin didn't give her, her morning kiss or vice versa. But now. Minjeong doesn't even care. It's been months since she and Jimin last kiss. Their relationship is slowly turning planktonic.

"Handsome boy!" Minjeong smile and kisses her son cheeks. She then carry him and walk towards the kitchen.

She and Minjeon usually eat there, Minjeong prefer to eat with her son instead of Jimin. She usually will just get scolded for doing something wrong, and they will insult it in her face.

Minjeong doesn't even bother to fight anymore, she only look at it as her karma for what she have done before. even her own mom doesn't know her daughter is being treated like a slave.

"Eat fast so that we can go out. Minjeon want toys right?" The little boy stare at his mother smiling. Minjeong smile and kiss her son forehead and continue feeding him while eating her breakfast.

"Do you have anywhere to go today?" Yoona ask her daughter as she sit on the dining chair. Jimin looks at her mom and nods. "How about you. You seem busy lately." Jimin said. Yoona suddenly sigh. "You know how hard It is...I have to handle some business here and there..if only your dad is still here." This immediately made Jimin feel guilty for asking.

She doesn't like to see her mom stressed. The words that Minjeong told her yesterday immediately went out of the window when she sees her mother stressed face. But that is her mom most famous excuse 'if only your dad is still here' bullshit.

Jimin then comfort her mom and continue to eat their breakfast together with stories and laughter.
.
.
.
.
.
Minjeong finishes her food and immediately place the dishes in the dishwasher. She peek in the dining hall and see that the mother daughter duo is walking towards the garden. She immediately take their empty dishes and place it in the dishwasher too.

She carry Minjeon and walk towards their bedroom. Preparing extra clothes for Minjeon as they are going out.

"Where are you guys going?" Jimin ask as she enters the room. Minjeong continue tidying. "We're going to the mall."

"Until what time." Jimin ask and walk towards the closet.

"Probably 5." Minjeong answer. She was about to carry Minjeon when suddenly a luggage was thrown near her feet. Jimin standing not far away from her.

"Pack my things. I have business to take care of in Italy." Minjeong could only stare at her. "Make sure everything I need is in there. I don't want to buy anything there." Jimin command while playing on her phone.

Minjeong only sigh and proceed to do what Jimin told her. Minjeon who was lying on the bed waits for Jimin to carry him. He keeps wiggling and giggling trying to get Jimin attention.

But Jimin ignored him and sit on the couch in the corner. "I don't like that one. Go find another." Jimin said. Minjeong immediately go back in their walk in closet and find another clothes.

"Can you faster?! What a lazy bitch. You move too fucking slow! Who do you think you are for me to follow your time!" Jimin suddenly scream making Minjeong flinch.

She then walks back to their room and realise that Jimin is talking to her. Minjeong ignored her and continue packing.