59

"mommy I want to pee!" Minjeon said to Minjeong. Minjeong immediately stand up and bring him to the toilet leaving Minju, Minji and Jimin eating alone.

Suddenly Minju talks. "I know what you're planning." Jimin immediately looks at her. Even Minji looks at her.

"What?" Jimin ask. "I know you want her back." Minju said. Jimin looks at Minji and distract her with a toy that they bought.

"Even if I want her back. I can't do anything. She's yours." Jimin said casually while feeding Minji.

Minju stare at her. "What?" Jimin said. "That's good. I don't have any problem then." Minju said and smile at Minji. The little girl smile back at her and eats her fries.

"I'm only doing this because I want to spend time with my kids. Not because I want Minjeong." Jimin said without realising Minjeong is just right behind her.

Minju sees her and she immediately stands up pulling Minjeong chair for her."what took you guys so long?" Minju said kissing Minjeong lips.

"He wants to wash his hands by himself." Minjeong said pointing at Minjeon. Minjeon only giggles and eat his food.

She then glance at Jimin. 'So she never loves me...?'
.
.
.
.
.
Minjeong is currently packing her stuffs and the kids stuffs. They're going back to Seoul today.

While she's packing her things, Minju is outside with the kids.

"Mama Minmin! Is our mama kind?" Minji ask. Minju stay silent for a moment. "Of course! If she's not my baby angel here won't be a good girl." Minju pinch her cheeks making the little girl smile.

"So you're not our mama?" Minjeon ask. Minju looks at him. "I-"

"Of course. One day mama minju will live with us." Minjeong said. All three of them immediately turns to her.

"What?" Minju ask shocked by what Minjeong said. "Hm? Why did I said something wrong?" Minjeong ask.

"No b-but" Minju became a stuttering mess with her cheeks turning into a shade of pinkish red. Minjeong only chuckle and kiss her cheeks.

"I'm serious when I told you I want to marry you." Minjeong smile. Minju stare at her. "Really? You want to marry...me?" Minju ask.

"Yes. Why?" Minjeong said carresing her hand. "I can't cook.. I can't clean the house... I'm always busy...what if they don't like me especially now she's back in picture." Minju keeps blabbing. Minjeong immediately cup her cheeks and pulls her into a kiss. "You're perfect the way you are. All you have to do is stay loyal to me. Please." Minjeong said staring into her eyes. Minju softly smile and nods.

"I will."

______

Sorry for the late and short update 😔🙏🏻 my brain was not working awhile ago! BUT I will update again later 🤭🤭

Thank you for the votes and the comments! ❤️❤️