50

"I'm leaving now. Behave when I'm away okay?" Jimin said to Minjeong. Minjeong only nods and smile at her. She sit next to Minjeong. "Sit up baby."

Minjeong follows as she said and the comforter that was covering her body fell down to her waist. "I love you." Jimin said and lean closer to kiss her. Minjeong smile and cup her cheeks kissing her back.

The couple shares a passionate kiss until Jimin hands started massaging Minjeong breast. Minjeong immediately holds her shoulders. "You might be late." Minjeong said. Jimin only pout making Minjeong giggle. "Minjeon will be mad. His milk is empty." Minjeong said jokingly.

"We promised we will share." Jimin whine. Minjeong only shake her head. Jimin phone suddenly rings. The two exchanged a look. "I have to go." Jimin said.

Minjeong only nods and smile. Jimin cup her cheeks and shower her face with kisses before standing up and kissing their son's head.

Minjeong only watch her every movement. She then blow Minjeong a kiss when she exits the bedroom door.

Minjeong sighs when she's nowhere in sight. 'Its only gonna be a day.' Suddenly Jimin run inside and kiss her on the lips. "I love you." Jimin said and then walks out again leaving the tomato Minjeong on the bed.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm shocked she didn't want to sent you." Seeun said while sipping her latte. Jimin only chuckle and holds her hand. "Let's not talk about her. What matters here is you. And only you." Jimin carres her cheek.

Seeun smile and lean closer leaving a peck on Jimin lips. Jimin smile and focus on the movie she was watching.

The two is currently in Jimin private jet. Their on their way to France. It was supposed to be Jeju. But Jimin said it's better to held the wedding in France.

The stewardess serve the muffin that Seeun requested and place it on the table. But before Seeun could take it. Jimin immediately takes it and unwrap it for her. Seeun stare at her lovingly.

"Princess treatment huh?" Seeun said. Jimin only smile and feeds it to her. "You should stop reading the files. We're not working baby." Jimin said. Seeun only shake her head.

Jimin suddenly take her iPad and hides it. Seeun stare at her. "I don't want you to work when we were supposed to enjoy our time together." Jimin said to her sternly.

Seeun only nods and snuggle closer to Jimin. "Honey? When are you going to divorce her?" Seeun ask.

"She should receive the divorce papers in 2 weeks." Jimin said smiling. Seeun suddenly pulls away making her turns to her. "Why that long?" Jimin smile and carres her head. "So that if we want to go back home. She won't be there anymore."

Seeun pout. "I don't want to share a room with you when she already sleeps there too." Jimin chuckle. "Babe. Once she's out we'll start the renovation. You can choose the design." Seeun immediately brightens up when she hears it.
.
.
.
"I'm going out. Iron my clothes." Yoona said while playing on her phone. Minjeong immediately stand up and walk towards her closet preparing the clothes she wanted. But she's having a hard time walking due to the activities she did with Jimin last night.

"Yah. Walk properly. People will thought I abuse you." Yoona said. Minjeong eyebrows rises when she heard it. 'People? Is she inviting people over.' Minjeong ask herself.

She decided to ignore it and continue her work. When she's done she walks out and walk towards where Minjeon is. She was shocked to see the sight infront of her.

Yoona is hitting her son. "Mom! What are you doing?!" Minjeong runs towards them and takes her son from her. Yoona scoff and crosses her arms. "That little bitch plays with my lipstick!"

Minjeong looks around. The lipstick is smudge everywhere. "He's still a kid! You shouldn't hit him! Just flicking his hand is enough!" Minjeong said.

Yoona scoff and picks up the lipstick. She then walk towards them. "You. You're just a piece of shit before my daughter pick you up." She said to Minjeong. Minjeong only ignore her. But then she turns to Minjeon and draws an X on his face by using the lipstick. "Like mother like son."

Yoona said and walks out. Minjeong looks at his son who is sobbing on her chest. She pats his back.

'Im sorry for making you suffer baby..." Minjeong whisper to her son. The baby hugs Minjeong tightly.