48

"don't go anywhere. No one can look after the house. I'll be home tomorrow." Jimin said and walks away. Minjeong only watch as her car exit the driveway.

She immediately carry Minjeon and calls a cab. A big smile plastered on her face excited to finally have a 'me' time with her son.
.
.
.
"That is a bit sudden ma'am...but you have no shares in Jeju." Jimin secretary said. Jimin groan and looks at her. "Don't you get it. I want to be away from her for awhile." Jimin said. Her secretary looked at her confused.

"Wait. Why are you suddenly like this. You used to be head over heels for her. What happened now?" She asked confused on Jimin sudden change of behaviour.

"She's not the Minjeong I love. She's ugly." Jimin said. Her secretary only stare at her. "You've seen how she dressed the other day. She looks like a grandma. I can't go out being seen with her. Do you know how crowded my head is whenever she's around." Jimin said. Her secretary only nods and listen to her.

"I mean... you're right...she used to be very pretty." Jimin immediately sits up. "Right?! Look now." Jimin said. Her secretary looks around and her eyes landed on the family pic Jimin used to place on her table. She calls it her motivation to work. It used to be Minjeong and their baby picture.

But now, it's just a picture of Jimin with her parents. "Where's the old picture?" She asked. Jimin glance at the frame. "There's no point to put her photo. I used to get excited to come home to see her whenever I see that picture. Then when I comes home I saw a witch instead of a beautiful lady." Jimin removes her tie.

"So you want to go to Jeju to avoid her. Then why do you have to bring me?" She asked. Jimin reach out for her hand. She holds it firmly. "Let's get married in Jeju. She doesn't have to know anything."
.
.
.
.
.
"How about this! Will this looks good on mommy?" Minjeong ask her son. The little baby only stare at his mother. Minjeong smile and kiss his head.

Minjeong then enters the fitting room. She place Minjeon on his baby stroller amd brings him inside. Minjeong was about to remove her shirt when she realise the marks on her stomach.

"My stretch marks...this is why I avoid having sex with Jimin...I don't know how to cure it." Minjeong said to herself. Minjeon only stare at his mom will eating his hand.

Minjeong immediately exit the fitting room and place the clothes back. She then walks towards a pharmacy.

"Do you have any medication for strech marks?" Minjeong ask. "Ahh! Maybe you can try this oil ma'am! This will 100% work. I guarantee." The pharmacist said. Without thinking twice Minjeong immediately bought a few vitamins for her acne and dark spots with the said oil.

While she was on her way out Minjeon suddenly started pointing somewhere. Minjeong crouch down next to him. "Yes baby you want something?" Minjeong ask.

"Mama!" Minjeon said. Minjeong chuckle and just stand up. But when she looks up her heart aches by the scene that Is happening Infront of her.

Jimin is in a jewellery shop, at the rings section with her secretary clinging on her. "She's probably just helping her with it." Minjeong said to herself. Trying to comfort and think positively.