25

"YOU WHAT?!" Yoona scream echoes to every inch of the palace. Shocked by what just came out of her husband mouth.

Siwon only cover his ears and shut his eyes. Shocked that his wife reacted that way. Yoona was having her tea time when Siwon joins her and drop the most shocking probably bad news. Siwon thought it would be a happy news but turns out it was the opposite.

"What? Jimin needs to get married!" Siwon exclaim. Yoona immediately stand up and massage her head. "What were you thinking?! Jimin said she will find her own spouse! Why are you doing this?" Yoona said looking towards her husband.

"I just... I'm afraid she won't move on." Siwon said looking at his wife. Yoona immediately goes Infront of him. "You're forcing Jimin into marrying someone she doesn't even love! Worst she don't even know them! You're acting like your father!"

"Jimin knows Chaewon!" This made Yoona even more angry. She walks away ignoring her husband stupidity. Meanwhile Jimin was listening all the time with Minjeong by her side wanting to tell her parents about their plans.

Jimin was shocked when she heard it. Her parents never fight. She just keeps holding Minjeong hand not realising the younger girl is starting to realise that maybe what she was told years ago was true.

"Jimin?" Yoona was about to go to her room bump into her daughter in the hallway with Minjeong. The younger girls slowly turn around and looks at the queen.

When Yoona sees Minjeong a smile immediately appear on her face. "you're here." She immediately hugs her which shocked the latter. Jimin only smile at her mother interact with her future wife.

"Hello-" Minjeong was about to curtsey but Yoona stopped her. "Mom. We-" Yoona cut her daughter off. "Let's head to one of the living rooms! We talk there!" Yoona said and ask one of the maids to prepare snacks for them.

"Jimin couldn't stop talking about you the past years!" Yoona smile and link her arm with Minjeong. Minjeong only blush when she heard it. 'she really haven't move on huh.'

"Have a seat." Yoona smile and Minjeong thank her before sitting next to Jimin. Yoona is seated Infront the both of them. "Well?"

"Well... we're planning to get married." Jimin said and holds Minjeong hand looking into her eyes. "I'm afraid if I let her go again I will lose her forever." Minjeong smile when she hears what Jimin said. She slowly leans in and kiss the princess on her lips.

Yoona was sees it all smile when she sees the love and adoration in her daughter's eyes. "When are you planning to?" Yoona ask. Jimin rubs Minjeong hand before looking at her mother. "The basic royal preparation takes months." Jimin said.

"Oh darling. We can make it fast just by 5 to 7 months." Yoona said sipping her tea. Jimin looks at her mom. "that's the issue mom. I can't wait." Jimin said while removing the cupcake paper for Minjeong. Minjeong who wanted to do it by herself became a blushing mess when she realise what her soon to be wife did.

"The wedding dress will take a long time." Jimin explain. Minjeong only stay silent. Until Yoona looks at her. "me..me..I.. didn't know Jimin wants to marry the royalty way." Yoona chuckle when she heard it. Minjeong looks so cute right now.

"Of course she will honey. She's the crown princess. You will be her partner. Your kids will be the next heir." Minjeong blush when Yoona mentioned about kids. "That's the problem mom. I want to have kids with her already." Jimin said earning a soft smack on her shoulder from Minjeong.

Yoona only shake her head and smile. "We can do it like this. For the whole two months. We will prepare everything while slowly introducing Minjeong to the public. I'll assume the dresses will be done in 3 months. We can do all of this at the same time. We have a lot of people Jimin. And I'm sure they are willing to help." Jimin smile and nods at her mother.

"Oh my god! I can't believe my daughter is getting married!" Yoona stands up and hugs both Minjeong and Jimin.
.
.
.
"Sir. Her majesty the queen told me to hand this to you."

"What is it?" Siwon takes the care and reads it. He immediately calls Chaewon father.

'You better cancel that arrangement if not I will cut off your dick and burns it right infront of you. Love~ Your wife ♥️"