15 [M]

"DOES SHE ALLOWS YOU TO DRINK?!" Ningning ask Minjeong who is currently playing beer pong.

"Of course." Minjeong says without looking.

"Do you have whiskey!" Minjeong ask. Ningning only shake her head and pour a glass for her friend.
.
.
.
.
Everyone is currently dancing on the dance floor. Ningning house is big but it's still crowded because of the amount of people who attended her party.

There's some students who is making out on the couch. Some is busy flirting. Some is grinding on each other. And there's some who is probably touching each other. Almost 50% of the students there is drunk. Including Minjeong.

"LET'S PARTY!" She now looks like the owner of the party.

"Where are you going?" Aeri ask when Ningning stand up from her lap. "I need to call Jimin sunbae. Her girlfriend is drunk." Aeri just watch her girlfriend walks away staring at her butt.

"Yah! Don't look." Ningning shout at her. Aeri just smile and looks away.
.
.
.
"Right now? Okay." Jimin sighs. Thankfully she's in Seoul right now because her father suddenly ask her to bring the files to give to the minister. He could've ask their people. But her father is playful he sometimes do it to annoy Jimin.

When Jimin arrives infront of Ningning house, she told her guards to prepare clothes for Minjeong. She will just bring her to the village since Minjeong parents allow her to.

"Ningning?" Jimin calls her. Aeri is the one who opens the door. "Oh yes come in sunbae." Jimin enters and looks around. She was about to cover her nose because of the smell but she sees her girlfriend dancing like she's in a club.

Jimin immediately walks towards her and holds her arm. "who are you! I have a girlfriend!" Minjeong try to push Jimin away. "Kim Minjeong." Minjeong still trying to fight her. Jimin got tired and just carry her like a sack. She then walks towards Ningning.

"Where's your bathroom?" Ningning points at the guest bathroom. Jimin then ask her guard to wait outside while she enters the bathroom with Minjeong.

"What are you doing." Minjeong mumble. Jimin just takes off Minjeong dress. She's trying her best to not stare at Minjeong private parts.

"Enter the bathtub baby." Minjeong follows what she said. Jimin ties Minjeong hair into a bun and wash her body.

'fuck her breast is so smooth.' Jimin says while putting some soap on her body. Minjeong just whimper.

When Jimin already wash off the soap and ask her guard for a towel. Which he immediately gave her. She then ask for the clothes and mouthwash.

She's the one who dressed Minjeong up. "Minjeong stand still." She warns the younger girl. "Come here baby. Wash your mouth." She hands the mouthwash. Thankfully Minjeong is a bit sober. But her head really hurts so bad.

Jimin then put Minjeong clothes in the plastic and hands it to her guard. She thanked ningning and carry Minjeong to her car.

"Careful your head." Jimin says and buckle Minjeong belt for her. Minjeong only groan and close her eyes.

Jimin only shake her head and starts to drive followed by her guards. This time she's driving again.
.
.
.
.
"Hmmm" Minjeong stirred in her sleep. Jimin carres her hand and focus on driving. Minjeong is slowly waking up from her sleep.

"WHERE- JIMIN?!" Minjeong jolt when she notice Jimin. "Are you okay sweetheart?" Jimin ask focusing on the road. Minjeong couldn't say anything she's scared if Jimin will get mad at her.

"I already called your parents. You're coming with me." Jimin smile and keeps holding her hand.

After a few minutes Minjeong slowly lean her head on Jimin shoulder. "Hm?" Jimin ask her. "I'm horny." Minjeong said straightforward. Jimin couldn't say anything.

"Baby." Minjeong start to kiss Jimin neck. "Minjeong just 15 minutes until we arrive at the homestay. Please be patient honey." Jimin says hoping her girlfriend will listen. Thankfully she does.
.
.
.
.
As soon as Jimin opens the door Minjeong immediately latch their lips together. Her arms around Jimin neck and Jimin hands on her waist.

Minjeong pulls away from the kiss and opens Jimin shirt. "Is this expensive?" Minjeong ask. "I don't know " Jimin answer breathless. She just throw the clothing on the floor. She then push Jimin towards the bed and straddle her lap.

She pulls Jimin into another heated kiss while grinding on Jimin lap. Minjeong pulls back and stare at Jimin. She slowly remove the clothes she's wearing and lower her bra strap. Jimin watch her every movement. She's biting her lower lip trying not to moan when she sees the younger girl hard nipples.

"Hmm!" Minjeong whimper when Jimin licks her nipple. Jimin looks like a child who haven't got fed by her parents for years. She keeps sucking Minjeong nipples.

"Fuck Min." She makes Minjeong lay on the bed and removes her pants. She lower her underwear while watching Minjeong. Minjeong eyes widen when she sees Jimin have a dick. "Will that even fit me" Minjeong gulp.

Jimin opens her legs and goes in between. "I'll make you feel like it's your first time again." She removes Minjeong underwear and slowly enters her dick.

"J-Jimin!" Minjeong scream. Jimin just watch her and keep entering her dick deeper. "So tight. Like a virgin pussy." Minjeong holds her shoulder.

"Y-Youre the virgin here." Jimin smirk and start to thrust slowly. Her smirk immediately disappeared when she feels Minjeong pussy choking her dick.

"Minjeong..." She moans while thrusting. Minjeong couldn't help but whimper. "Baby...so big!" Minjeong scream while wrapping her arms around Jimin neck.

Jimin then Lean down and kisses her. They both moaning into the kiss until Jimin move her hips faster making Minjeong pulls away.

"J-Jimin!~ It's ahh!" Minjeong moans while closing her eyes. Jimin notice her and hold her jaw. "Open your eyes and watch how I fuck you Kim." Minjeong immediately open her eyes and sees how deep Jimin dick is.

"Your pussy feels so good baby!" Jimin moans while kissing Minjeong moans. "Jimin! I'm close!" Jimin immediately became even more excited when she heard Minjeong says that. She thrust even faster which shocked Minjeong.

"Ahh!~ Jimin!~ faster!~" when Minjeong comes Jimin immediately pulls out and rubs her dick infront of Minjeong. The younger girl can't help but watch her dick.

Jimin groan and finally cums on Minjeong boobs. "Beautiful." Jimin says while massaging Minjeong boobs. Spreading her seeds to Minjeong body.