87. Water gun [PART 2 OF REQUEST 34] (Smoker x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : ClaudiaTouma98 - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by Malyden

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Demolitionist
✏︎Funny
✏︎Chaotic
✏︎Flirtatious

✏︎Straw hat crew member
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

You trotted in the street of the village.

Irony of destiny, you perceived the muscular and tall silhouette you knew very well. From a distance, doubt could reside but once you saw a cigarette smoke, you knew it was the one and only smokin' Smoker. You gave it a smirk and chose to play your eternal role: the sexy prankster. You rushed and slid your arm under his. Nami, Robin and Ussop - those three would have screamed (the second sigh) upon your action. "Our paths cross, yet again!" Your (h/l) (h/c) bouncing gave you the look of the last child and the smile you threw made you appear falsely innocent. Busy with the man, you barely gave any attention to his right arm: Tashigi. "Oh, hi."

"Hi. (Y/n)," she spat. Not out of spite but because seeing a pirate so near, made her morals flinch. They'd work with them if necessary. That was it. You knew of her annoyance: you didn't care. Sadly this renewal was short-lived as your eyes fell upon the bell tower : and you turned pale. The crew agreed to leave this seaside city by 13. It was 12:45 and you'd have to run through the city to possibly, barely, hardly make it on time. You'd leave but not before making this meeting memorable. "Now, now, two cigars? Don't waste it." You stole a cigar from his mouth and took a puff. (I do not encourage smoking.)

"Indirect kiss." You laughed. "Now, now, see ya!" and you ran under the man's sigh and the woman's annoyance.

"Smoker-san, we must stop encouraging such behaviour!" Tashigi lectured. He ignored.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Short and sweet. Just like the original (published August 2022)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are closed!

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢Genderbend!Luffy x Kind!Intellectual!Calm!Female!Reader
➢Robin x Shy!Sweet!Female!Reader
➢Kaku x Cheerful!Kind!Female!Reader
➢Nami x Shy!Helpful!Male!Reader
➢Zoro x Kind!Hilarious!Funny!Female!Reader
➢Ussop x Emotive!Clumsy!Female!Reader