88. (Y/N) NO! (Genderbend!Luffy x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : Piewoman - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color
✏︎(s/c)=skin color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by Stella-125

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Kind
✏︎Intellectual
✏︎Discreet

⚠️Warning⚠️
⋆ HERE LUFFY WILL BE CALLED LUCY⋆
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

Hair in a messy bun, you stretched at every brush of paint. Leaning back and forward to analyze it all. The landscape. "It's missing a bit of red," you mumbled. And you doubled check, moving the canvas on the side to see the Arabasta desert. "Or orange...Hum, which one?"

Tube of each in hand, you thought. You were in your own world when the video transponder rang. "Purupurupurupurupurupurupuru" Crushing your hands in surprise, paint flew everywhere. "Damn it! There better be a good reason!" Annoyed. You were. Paint was expensive and facing your own responsibility was much too easy of a technique. (that's me. For real I need help. I swear. I screw something up and turn to my dog "Jack, come on boy!" Poor dog.)

"Hi!" you answered the call. To your surprise, it was Chopper. "Hey! Chopper!"

"(Y/N)!!!!!!" He sobbed. "Lucy's defeated Kaido!"

You clapped, all smiles. "That's awesome!"

"SHE'S BLEEDING A LOT!"

That's less awesome.

The boy would have never called you simply to throw such worrisome information. He had an idea. "What can I do for you, Chopper?"

"Are you still in Arabasta?"

Clever question. You were a big traveller. "Yes, I'm home."

"Please, go meet Vivi and call me back. I think it would help Lucy's recovery to see and talk to you two! Can you do that?"

Stupid question: of course you could!

You jumped on your feet. Threw multiple things in your back and rushed outside. "I'll go get Vivi. It'll make her happy to see her!"

"Ok...Calm me back when the two of you are settled, ok?"

"Yes, boss!" And you hung up.

And in the streets you go.

People were shook to see you in such state : stained in paint and running. It was very out of character. You usually cared a lot about your looks and charisma. Now was not the time for that, however, your friends needed you.

[]

Soon, you arrived at the castle's doors.

"(l/n)-san? Has something happened? Are you alright?" The guards called.

"I must see the princess immediately. A friend of ours is in need!" and above your head, you shook the poor snail, adding weight to your request. And the gates opened. You rushed inside after thanking the guards.

Luck smiled upon you as the first person you encountered was Nefertari Cobra, the King himself. "Your Majesty." you bowed. "My, my, (y/n), what's the matter? This is unlike you." he patted your shoulder and raised your head. "Stand up and tell me."

"It's Lucy, she was hurt badly during a fight against Kaido."

The king frowned. "This is worrisome."

You nodded. "It is. This is why I must talk to the princess at once."

The discussion didn't last longer than needed, immediately he brought you to her appartements.

Vivi's face when she opened the door was truly unforgivable : wanting from a bright smile to a dead serious questioning look. "(y/n), how are you d-"

"I look horrible, I know."

You turned around to thank the King for his effectiveness only to see an empty hallway. Before you could bed him farewell, he had already left. You'd thank him later. "Lucy got wounded during his fight with Kaido and Chopper called, asking us to call back whenever we could." And you readied it and before the first ringing, the Strawhat's doctor answered. Only his little horns appeared. And behind, everyone was there. Lucy at her best shape. "(Y/N)!!!!!!! VIVI!!!!!!!"

No bad wounds to be seen. "What?" You frowned. "What are you doing up!?"

"Sorry, (y/n)," begged Chopper for forgiveness, hiding away, ashamed, in the corner. "It was Lucy's idea!"

"You wouldn't have called us on your own and I had to take you by surprise. Otherwise you're always a poker face! It's boring you know?"

"Excuse me?"

"So...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

You hang up angrily, stopping Vivi's joyful partying mood. "Huh?"

"(Y/n)?" Vivi asked, as she worryingly reached your side. "I'm sorry if we made you mad?"

"What?"

"This was also my idea?"

"The near death because of Kaido thing?"

"No, not that..."

"I'll kill her! Scaring me like that! She won't see her next birthday!"

"(Y/N), NO!"

"Purupurupurupurupurupurupuru"

Nonetheless annoyed, you answered yet again. You saw your friend's face, smiling. "You know, your friendship helped me kick Kaido's ass."

You smiled.

"I'm just glad you're alright. But never scare me like that again, you hear me?"

"Promise!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I did my very best with this one : I am so not used to writing genderbends. I know, it's the same character nonetheless but it does have an impact on the vision we have. The thing is it's incredibly difficult for me to go over that and so I've decided I won't write any other Genderbend from now on.

On that note, I hope you enjoyed it.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are closed!

➢Robin x Shy!Sweet!Female!Reader
➢Kaku x Cheerful!Kind!Female!Reader
➢Nami x Shy!Helpful!Male!Reader
➢Zoro x Kind!Hilarious!Funny!Female!Reader
➢Ussop x Emotive!Clumsy!Female!Reader