Part 1

"Isn't anyone here yet?"

    "No, Brother Jiang, I just sent a message on WeChat saying that the plane is late and the landing is late." "    

"Then it seems that I can't join the group today, tsk, it's a waste of time."

    "Oh, who said that? No..."

    While the two were talking, a dark blue taxi sped along the asphalt path and stopped steadily in front of the hotel.

    The rear door opened from the inside, and a girl got out of the car neatly. She wore a small shirt with large inverted sleeves and an eye-catching watermelon red color.

    The girl came over and blinked her round eyes: "Are you the assistant director of "Rose Detective"?"

    The assistant director nodded and looked at her calmly: "Are you... Teacher Ni?"

    "I'm not." The girl laughed. He waved his hand and looked back at the taxi, "Ni Shang——"

    Before she could finish her words, a soft shadow appeared from behind the car.

    The white cheongsam hangs down to her feet, the silk satin outlines her slim figure, and her black hair flows down her waist.

    Turning around, he saw a small face that was mostly covered by a mask. All he could see was a pair of water-cut pupils and thin, curved eyebrows.

    A small red tear mole under the left eye is eye-catching. It is drawn with ordinary fine brushwork and goes straight into the heart.

    She moved lightly with small steps, like a graceful beauty in an old movie, and Shi Shiran walked up to the stunned two people.

    "Director Jiang."

    The voice was also gentle and smooth, with a smooth tone.

    The assistant director woke up from a dream, but before he could put away the surprise on his face: "Ni, Teacher Ni?!"

    Ni Chang took off her mask, revealing a beautiful and transparent little face, smiled and nodded: "Ni Chang."

    The deputy director . The director and the stage manager next to him exchanged glances, and they both laughed at the same time.

    "Hello, Teacher Ni!"

    "Just call me Brother Jiang. It's really hard to come so far. Come-"

    Two men helped carry the luggage attentively.

    There are quite a lot of things. 

    The two girls brought three large suitcases half as tall as a person and a carry-on suitcase.

    There was no elevator in the hotel, so the assistant director and the stage manager hummed up the stairs to carry their luggage.

    The stage manager looked back at the cheongsam figure in front of him, still excited: "Damn, she's prettier than the other actresses in the group! Brother Jiang, did you get the wrong person?"

 "No. " 

The assistant director took out his phone to confirm again. "That's the name on her ID card. I didn't expect to be so beautiful - so young." 

    "Yes, this is just a little girl. Is she really the descendant of some cheongsam master? Her grandfather, Ni -" 

    "Ni Xiangli . Her great-grandfather."

    "Ah, yes, great-great-grandpa. That old man is also very old. He must have lived for almost a century. The TV station even filmed a documentary about him called The Centennial Cheongsam Master. That old man used to give gifts to the ladies of the Republic of China , a movie star who makes cheongsam is considered a figure..."