Part 62

Starting from the Thailand station, Yan Chi, with divine help, frantically set new best results, attracting countless applause and exclamations at every stop.

He was advancing all the way up the points rankings.

Before the last leg of the competition, a heated situation emerged: if Yan Chi could win this leg, his total points would be enough to reach the podium.

In a race where Asians are considered to be least good at, he became the first Asian driver to reach the podium - a move that can go down in history.

This situation not only greatly aroused the driver's desire to win, but also wildly raised everyone's expectations.

Now in China, people who don't know anything about racing are beginning to pay attention to the last race.

Ni Chang called her grandma two days ago, and the old man actually knew about it, and even called her prospective grandson-in-law to cheer him up.

The support online is also getting louder day by day.

Ni Chang's cheongsam blog is now down every time she updates it. If you click on it, you will see people hoping that her boyfriend will create miracles and win glory for the country...

Ni Chang's pressure is increasing sharply. She knows how hard it is.

When he stood on this court two years ago, everyone said, "He has created a miracle."

Now, they expect him to continue to create even more impossible miracles.

People's greed and competitiveness are most vividly displayed in competition - what they want is one "impossible" after another.

Yan Chi looks normal.

After thousands of beatings on the track, the man has already developed a big heart with strong ability to withstand pressure.

During the interview the day before the last race, Yan Chi became one of the focuses in front of the camera.

Some people asked him what his chances of winning tomorrow's game were, and some reporters were curious as to why he suddenly broke out from the Thailand station.

Yan Chi's answer was straightforward and simple: "Because my fiancée is here."

Before the reporter could say anything, the driver beside him immediately shook his head: "I don't believe it."

"How is that possible?" the South American said with a smile, "What if If my girlfriend comes over, I won't even have the strength to ride a bike!"

The men present burst into laughter knowingly.

Yan Chi shook his head helplessly: "I mean, she inspired all my desire for victory."

He said solemnly in English: "Victory is the best wedding gift I can give her."

**

And the weather forecast is good .

On the day of the last game, the weather started to rain early in the morning.

The rain wasn't very heavy, but it showed no sign of stopping.

According to the rules, this kind of weather competition can continue.

The car's dry tires were replaced with wet tires, and the slippery track inevitably increased the difficulty of the race.

In such weather, there were nearly 50,000 spectators sitting on the sidelines.

The raindrops in the sky can't dampen the South Americans' enthusiasm for racing.

They wore raincoats and shouted slogans that Ni Chang couldn't understand.