Part 59🌚

Yan Chi was stunned.

    He raised his eyelids and looked at Ni Chang, as if to find out whether she meant what she said.

    This is a closely guarded topic.

    When he was having hot pot last time, he mentioned something about going abroad to compete, and her reaction made him feel heartbroken and distressed.

    ——She is so attached to him.

    Now, he is her dearest person...

    Yan Chi's hand on her waist tightened: "Why?"

    "Isn't it bad like this?"

    Ni Chang looked at the man and shook her head: "It's not good."

    There were emotions rising and falling in her eyes.

    "Because you don't like it."

    He never said it, but she knew it.

    He doesn't like it now.

    He doesn’t like dinner parties, socializing, and the business world.

    He said he was a little tired.

    Ni Chang knows that men are not physically tired.

    ——Committing himself to activities he doesn’t like is a huge internal drain.

    His vitality was consumed, his energy was exhausted, and even his will was being worn away.

    So he would lie on the seat of the motorcycle, listen to the sound of the engine in the video, imagine, and miss the feeling of riding freely.

    That's why he draws strength from his lover's arms.

    ...It shouldn't be like this.

    Her knight shouldn't be like this...

    Yan Chi was silent for a moment, then said slowly: "I'm twenty-five years old."

    "You can't do things just based on whether you like it or not."

    His eyes swayed slightly, and he spoke lightly. Lower lip: "My brother said this when he was in college."

    "He wanted to be a doctor, but in the end he studied business."

    "I asked him why, and he said: 'You can't do things just because you like it. I don't like it."

    Yan Chi was only ten years old at the time, and it was the time when everything was based on likes and dislikes.

    Now that he is twenty-five, he completely understands what this means.

    "My brother was the one who supported me in the first two years when I started racing."

    "If he hadn't given up on what he wanted to do, maybe I wouldn't have even had the chance to start racing."

    He closed his eyelids and frowned.

    "Now that he is gone, I should also take up his share."

    "Whether it's work or responsibility - as he said, you can't do things just based on whether you like it or not."

    Ni Chang looked at it determinedly.

    After looking at the man for a few seconds, she raised her hand and put her soft palm against his chin.

    "I don't think the eldest brother wants you to be like him."

    "He gave up what he wanted to do because he hoped that you could do what you really like."