Part 21

A gust of evening breeze blew in at the right time, gently stirring the lace skirt of the girl's cheongsam.

    Ni Chang reached out and brushed away the blown hair around her ears, and then stroked the wrinkled front.

    The pool of spring water that was stirred in her heart could not be healed.

    The mood was so exciting that Ni Chang seemed to have lost all reaction at once, and her brown eyes stared blankly at the dancing fire beside the track.

    The black motorcycle burned its tires in circles, and billowing white smoke ignited from the rear wheel. It was a very visually stimulating effect.

    There were cheers and whistles on the track, and the atmosphere was fiery.

    On the stone bench in the corner of the court, there was silence in the darkness.

    The silence that was too long was actually an answer in itself.

    Yan Chi's black eyes flashed, and he put out the cigarette butt in his hand: "It seems that she doesn't want to."

    Ni Chang's eyelashes trembled slightly, silently acquiescing.

    "Why."

   The man tugged at his lips stiffly and sneered at himself, "Am I not qualified to be your man?"

    Ni Chang licked her lips twice and finally said: "We are not suitable."

    Her voice was like a mosquito, The enunciation is very clear.

    ——It gives people a feeling of being determined.

    Yan Chi frowned, tilted his head to look at her, his eyes were deep and deep: "We haven't even started talking yet, how do you know it's inappropriate?"

    Ni Chang also glanced at the man, biting her lower lip lightly with her teeth, not knowing what to do. explain.

    She looked back at the track and the locomotive ahead.

    She didn't know what he meant by bringing her here today.

    Meeting his friends? Do you know his profession?

    Or, it's walking into his world.

    She was brought into this world that she thought she would never interact with.

    But he is still an out-of-place existence.

    It's like splashing ink into a Western painting, but it can't blend into a harmonious style.

    And...

    Ni Chang looked quietly at the hot girls in shorts on the sidelines, and suddenly remembered the sound she heard outside the man's door that night on the plateau...

    Her heart suddenly sank, and she felt bitter.

    Ni Chang closed her eyelids and said softly: "It's not that you are not qualified."

    She lowered her eyelashes and said in a lower voice: "It's because I can't afford it."

    Yan Chi stared at her for two seconds and shook his head: "I don't understand."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    He sneered: "You can give me a good person card here?"

    Ni Chang: "...No."

    The man licked his back teeth and said in a deep voice: "I want to ask you, tell the truth - —"

    He approached her quickly, his voice low and low: "You really don't have any feelings for me at all?"