Part 29

Ni Chang's heart beat rapidly, and her thick eyelashes drooped and trembled.

    "No."

    As she finished speaking, a begonia flower floated down from her head and landed on the top of her hair.

    The girl has soft black hair flowing down her shoulders, and the red tips of her ears are as red as the begonias on her temples.

    Yan Chi's eyes moved slightly, and he stretched out his hand to twist away the fallen flowers on her head.

   His knuckled palms tightened slightly to catch the petals and fragrance.

    "You blinked. You lied."

    Ni Chang stroked her hair unnaturally, turned around and walked into the room.

    "It's time to eat."

    Yan Chi curled his lips and followed her into the room.

    As the weather gets colder, the Ni family's dining table moves from the courtyard to the house.

   Although the family has a small population, the restaurant is not sloppy at all.

    There is a large round mahogany table, and the turntable is already filled with dishes.

    Yan Chi raised his eyebrows and said softly: "It's so rich."

    It seems that the Ni family is very particular about banquets.

   Cold dishes and hot dishes, both meat and vegetables, soups, porridge and rice are all available.

    Ni Chang motioned for the man to take a seat and sat down beside him.

    "Grandma's specialty dish."

  She pointed to the agate-colored Dongpo Pork in front of her, her eyes bright, "It's delicious!"

    "This Vermicelli Shrimp Burger is also delicious...and this kidney bean, the neighbor grows it himself. Yes, I just picked it in the morning, it's very fresh."

    Ni Chang introduced them one by one to the man, her whole little face became lively, Yan Chi looked at her, his dark eyes and the smile on his lips deepened.

    "This is too solemn."

    He looked sideways at her, and began to say unceremoniously: "Don't be so polite, we are all a family from now on."

    Ni Chang glanced sideways at the man and warned him in a low voice: "You are not allowed to be in grandma's house for a while. You're talking nonsense in front of me."

    "What?"

   Yan Chi looked at her with a playful look, "You think Brother Chi can't do anything about it?"

    Ni Chang poked the man with her elbow and scolded him: "Anyway, you are not allowed to-"

   She glanced out of the corner of her eye .

   When grandma arrived at the door of the restaurant, she quickly sat upright and kept silent.

    Ni Hong Xing walked in and sat opposite Yan Chi.

    "The hairy crabs you brought are not ordinary hairy crabs. Each one costs six to seven taels."

   She was a little panicked.

   "This is too expensive."

    Yan Chi shook his head and looked down at the dining table: "I'm asking you to take the trouble to buy this. Table competition is nothing."