Part 36

Yan Chi's upper body was draped over the head of the bed, casting a huge shadow and a hormonal aura that was unique to him.

    It was him above her, and his bed was beneath her.

    ——Her world seemed to be completely filled with him.

    Ni Chang held her breath unconsciously, her heart beating like a drum.

    She tilted her head and said in a low voice: "No..."

    Yan Chi smiled softly, and tapped her forehead with his hand on the bed: "Hey."

    "Be reasonable, don't you even kiss your boyfriend?"

    Ni Chang bit her lip and looked at the man, her brown eyes looking like transparent glass beads under the moonlight.

    Even in the dark, her cheeks were red and eye-catching.

    Yan Chi stared at the attractive cinnabar mole under the girl's eyes for a moment, and said in a deep voice: "But I want to kiss my girlfriend, what should I do?"

    After he finished speaking, Ni Chang immediately felt a weight pressing down - yes She had just leaned against the strong chest that she had hugged and wiped her tears on.

    The man's straight nose, the thick shadow of the eyelashes under his eyes, and even his warm breath were all so close...

    Ni Chang was startled, took both hands out of the quilt, and slapped Yan Chi's mouth.

    "No--"

    Before she could finish her words, her palms felt hot and soft.

    With a faint tenacity, it is the outline of the man's lips.

    Then, a wet and slippery sharp corner touched the delicate palm...

    Ni Chang's whole body trembled, and her back instantly became numb.

    "You-"

    She was so embarrassed that she couldn't speak, and her whole body seemed to shrink into the bed.

    "You are shameless..."

    The girl's voice was thin and trembling, and she felt like she was about to cry.

    Yan Chi curled his lips and sneered: "Is this shameless?"

    He raised his hand and patted his girlfriend who was curled up in shame on the bed: "Then from now on -"

    He doesn't know where he touched her, but he patted her and she Shake it.

    "Am I no longer a human being?"

    Ni Chang said nothing and hit the man's hand through the quilt.

    Yan Chi chuckled and glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside with his dark eyes.

    "Okay, I won't tease you anymore. Go to sleep."

   He stood up, "I'm going to the study next door."

    The quilt was gripped tightly from the inside and couldn't be pulled away.

    The man curved his lips, leaned down across the quilt, and kissed his girlfriend lightly on the top of her head.

    "Good night, Zai."

    **

    After getting up the next morning, the electricity still didn't come.

    Ni Chang washed up with cold water in the bathroom of the master bedroom before leaving the room.

    She was very embarrassed to stay at her boyfriend's house for one night just after the relationship was confirmed.