Part 38

Ni Chang's heart skipped a beat and almost stopped.

    She didn't understand why this man always said shameful words.

    She had no chance to refuse.

    The pointed chin fell into his palm and was clamped.

    The small lips fell into his mouth and were picked.

    It's no longer just a fleeting touch, but actually catching, grabbing, and even crushing.

    Her small lips immediately lost their shape.

    But she felt more clearly the shape and temperature of his lips, as well as the warm breath that was constantly coming from him.

    And some...slight pain like ants gnawing.

    Ni Chang's eyes widened for a moment, her eyelashes trembled helplessly and innocently, and she let out a small whimper from her lips.

    Why, why did you bite her? !

    The man told her the reason the next moment.

    "Zai Zai."

    He stopped kissing her and looked at her from an unprecedented close range.

    She could clearly see every line of lips that had just kissed her, every eyelash that was covered with finesse, and the rolling darkness in his deep black eyes.

    The sound of the man's Adam's apple slipping was also obvious, giving off a somewhat deep hoarseness.

    "Open your mouth."

    His hot lips pressed against hers again.

    A palm then cupped her cheek, deepening the kiss.

    The index finger and thumb calmly pinched the white and tender cheek flesh and squeezed it forcefully.

    Easily break open this crisp-walled soft door.

    "Be good..."

    Ni Chang shouted in her head, and her consciousness was scattered.

    A bit like...eating a slightly warm jelly.

    But she soon realized that she was a good and stupid jelly, ready to be exploited.

    And someone acts like a predator with no table manners.

    Lips and teeth depend on each other tenderly, but they are also savage.

    Between this gentle and gentle repetition, the little jelly exudes a charming fragrance.

    The man's desire to conquer and destroy was provoked at the same time.

    The tip of her nose was squeezed and changed its shape.

    Soon the lips became numb and the gums lost feeling.

   In the end, even the base of her tongue began to ache...

    When his breath was robbed, Ni Chang was completely defeated, wailing and moaning as if asking for help and begging for mercy.

    She lost balance on her feet and took a step back, then another step.

    However, Yan Chi kept pushing forward, moving forward, pressing forward step by step.

    There was a soft clang, and Ni Chang's back hit the car door.

    She frowned for a moment, and the next moment, a big hand covered her lower back.

    The man's strong forearms were wrapped with a tie made by her, and his palms were spread out like umbrella ribs, separating her lower back from the cold and hard car floor.