Part 7

With a "beep" sound, the boss finally finished brushing the box of condoms and put the small box into the full plastic bag.

    Ni Chang was worried, but she had no choice but to follow the man who had paid the bill and walked out of the canteen.

    Yan Chi pushed the motorcycle that was out of gas and took her in the opposite direction of the elevated highway.

   After walking for about ten minutes, the surroundings were completely dark.

  There is thin moonlight and weak fireflies above the head, coupled with a few untuned chirping of cicadas, which only makes people more uneasy in the darkness.

    Ni Chang's heartbeat was amplified, and her psychological defenses were tightened to the maximum extent.

    After a while, the man finally stopped. He parked the motorcycle aside, leaned over and groped in the darkness for a moment, and then there was a soft "pop" sound, and the surroundings suddenly became bright.

    Ni Chang subconsciously raised her hands to cover her face.

  After blinking to adjust to the light, she lowered her arms and looked around.

    There is actually a suburban camp here.

    Their heads were covered with a mess of wires and wiring, with a bare light bulb hanging below. Not far from them was a pitched white tipi tent.

    Looking further ahead, there are two small red-painted houses built side by side about ten meters away. They look like toilets, and there are two faucets outside.

    There is electricity and water, which is quite convenient.

    "Work together for the night, refuel and leave tomorrow morning."

   Yan Chi threw a large bag of things in his hand on the ground and scribbled an explanation.

    They had been to this camp a few days ago when they were running in the mountains. They left behind things they couldn't take away with their motorcycles. They didn't expect that they could still be used now.

    Ni Chang said softly "Oh", but still couldn't relax her tense nerves.

   She stood on the edge of the light bulb, watching the man stoop into the tent, grab a small folding chair and come out.

    He took off his jacket and threw it on the chair, rummaged through the plastic bag twice, and took out a small box with the word "ultra-thin" on it -

    Ni Chang's scalp felt numb, and her heart suddenly rose to her throat, and she put it in The hand at her side also clenched into a fist unconsciously.

    When a layer of cold sweat broke out on her palms, she saw Yan Chi pull out a knife and cut and scratch the open condom.

    Ni Chang watched blankly as the man cut the piece of rubber into three pieces.

When he grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled off the thin T-shirt that fit him tightly, her eyelashes trembled slightly.

    He got hurt.

    She doesn’t know if it was scratched by the broken glass in the afternoon.

  The wound is on the outside of the upper arm, and the blood has solidified on the wheat-colored skin.

    The man opened a bottle of mineral water, briefly cleaned the wound, and then put a condom cut into wide strips on the wound.

    The elastic rubber tightened around the man's strong arm and turned into a waterproof bandage.