Part 17

Ni Chang stared at the fleshy grapes in front of her and was speechless for a moment.

    The cold drink cup that had been left for too long was covered with water droplets, like a crying face with streaks of tears.

     A drop of water slid down the wall of the cup and landed on Ni Chang's fingertips.

    Fresh and slightly cool.

    Ni Chang's heart seemed to be burned, and she made a sizzling sound.

    There seemed to be a small invisible place in her heart that was melted delicately by the warmth...

    She lowered her trembling long eyelashes, not daring to meet the burning gaze of the man opposite her.

    The corners of her mouth had curved slightly, but she still spoke in a sullen and arrogant tone: "you've kept this for too long...I can't drink it anymore."

    Yan Chi slowly said "oh", stood up, and smoothly took out the car keys with one hand. : "Go buy another drink."

    "Hey -"

   Ni Chang quickly stopped him and pulled the hem of the man's jacket with one hand, "No, no need!"

    She retracted her arm and looked at the wrinkled corner of his clothes that she had grabbed, his cheeks slowly turned crimson: "It's so late, I don't want to drink something cold..."

    Yan Chi chuckled: "Okay, let's drink something hot."

    He sat down again - directly.

   Next to her, a big hand with clear joints scooped out a small bowl of cordyceps oyster soup and handed it to her.

    Just as Ni Chang was about to reach out to take it, the man moved his wrist slightly and took the bowl away again.

    He looked at her and smiled, his narrow black eyes raised frivolously: "If you drink 'Chong Gui Yu Oyster', you will make peace with me."

    Ni Chang snorted lightly and tilted her head slightly: "You are just a liar... "

    When she was angry, she would have a flat mouth and a pouty face, which unconsciously revealed a very feminine side.

    The two slender willow-leaf eyebrows seemed to be frowning, but they stopped talking.

    In the eyes of men, she is just like a wronged little wife, and her heart softens after a second look.

    Yan Chi curled his eyes and gently placed the soup bowl in front of her: "Why did I lie?"

    His lips curled up playfully: "Did I lie to your body or your heart?"

    Ni Chang: "..."

    He started to get annoying again.

    Seeing the girl's eyes swishing over like a little hook, the man chuckled: "I really didn't lie to you."

    He raised his eyebrows and said seriously: "I went over to see you today, and I realized that you are actually from the old house. "

    Ni Chang's eyelashes trembled, her expression relaxed: "Really?"

    The man closed his eyelids lightly and confirmed silently.

    Ni Chang thought of Jiang Yu's joke about "getting married on the spot" and his sentence "Even Yue Lao couldn't imagine such a coincidence."

   Her heart skipped a few beats, and dense touches surged through her heart.

    "How can there be such a coincidence..."