Part 49

Yan Chi's eyes suddenly tightened, and his forehead bulged slightly for a moment.

    He closed his eyelids, helpless and defeated.

    grass.

    He really... was completely defeated by her.

    Yan Chi let out a breath, put his hands around his girlfriend's waist, and pulled her into his arms tightly.

    Ni Chang looked like a comforted child.

    The corners of her mouth curled up, and the mist in her eyes became heavier again.

    Yan Chi snorted and lifted her chin with one hand: "Why are you crying?"

    He asked her in a low voice: "I was wronged and I wasn't wronged yet, but you started crying first."

    Ni Chang pursed her lips and shook her head, saying nothing , the eye circles are even redder.

    Yan Chi frowned and said, "Stop crying."

    "Are you stabbing me in the heart on purpose?"

    There was nothing he could do to her.

    Where is his woman?

    They are clearly his ancestors.

    When she sheds tears, he loses all temper.

    All the steel that was made was turned into soft material.

    Ni Chang's chin dug into the man's chest and she raised her eyes to look at him, her thin eyelids pitifully red.

    She said softly with a nasal tone: "Then are you still angry?"

    Yan Chi looked at her deeply, and the tip of his throat rolled down: "Angry."

    Ni Chang curled her lips: "Then--"

    She hadn't said anything yet.

   After that, the lips were sealed.

    The man held the back of her neck and kissed her, as impetuously as when they first kissed, and with deliberate roughness, biting her lips and biting the tip of her tongue like he was letting off steam.

    After his fingers penetrated into her thick hair, his kiss became extremely long, expressing care and comfort, rubbing against her gently.

    In the cold night of winter, Ni Chang was ignited by the man's breath, and her mind kept heating up.

    She straightened her slender waist and sent herself out, taking the initiative to meet the man's kiss as never before.

     Two thin arms were hung around his neck, and her palms slowly moved forward from the extremely short head, tracing her favorite jawline with her fingertips.

    Yan Chi did not stop the dishonest little hand. His lips also followed her jaw, searching for the rounded tip of her ear.

    When the side of his face was stung by the rough stubble, and the inside of his ears became wet, Ni Chang finally hummed some soft, unbearable low words...

    The man's front was scratched, and his strong chest rose and fell rapidly.

    At that time, a gust of wind came from outside the wall at the right time.

    Ni Chang couldn't help but shuddered.

    Yan Chi protected her hunched shoulder blades with one hand, straightened up, and rubbed the wetness at the corner of her lips with one hand.