Part 30

The man's fingertips were warm and rough, gently twisting her hair and brushing against the white earlobe.

    A subtle tingling sensation and an invisible electric current flowed between the two of them.

    Ni Chang stared at the man blankly for several seconds, raised her hand and touched the back of her head, and took off the crooked hairpin.

    The white jade is moist and the tentacles are warm. The roses in the hairpins are so delicate that every petal is clearly visible.

    Jade roses are lifelike and bloom forever.

    And a little flower seemed to bloom in her heart...

    Ni Chang's eyelashes moved slightly, and she raised her eyes to look at the man.

    He was also looking at her, his dark eyes so deep and so focused that it was overwhelming.

    Seeing that she was still holding the hairpin, Yan Chi raised his eyebrows: "Don't like it?"

    Ni Chang shook her head and bit her lower lip lightly.

    The man smiled understandingly: "Take it. I haven't given you anything as a gift."

    After doing the math, he really hasn't given her anything.

With her temperament and their current relationship, her lavish spending will only put more pressure on her.

    Don't rush this moment.

    Sooner or later she will become his woman.

   When the time comes, he will pick up the stars as well.

    The girl's jade-like fingertips kept rubbing the little rose.

    Yan Chi smacked his lips lightly: "If you don't want it, forget it."

    He deliberately stretched out his hand to snatch it away: "I'll take it back and use it as a dart -"

    Ni Chang retracted her hand as if it was a whoosh.

   Immediately protect the hosta on her chest.

    She glared at the man, lowered her head, walked around him, and sat in front of the dressing table by the window.

    The girl pulled off her hair tie with one hand, and her soft black hair flowed down.

    The tips of her hair swayed slightly, and there seemed to be a faint fragrance floating in it.

    Ni Chang rearranged her hair, with black silk tied into a high bun, revealing her plump skull and long jade neck.

    With the rose hosta inserted into her bun, she met the man's eyes in the mirror, curved her lips and said softly: "Thank you."

    The girl's cheeks were blushing, and her eyes were full of love.

    A smile that makes people's hearts sing.

    Yan Chi's eyes darkened.

    He blinked his eyes slowly, and his lips slowly curled up: "Good-looking. Matches you."

    This is right.

    The woman he likes is not someone he can please with just a few bags and sets of jewelry.

    She is as beautiful as a crown jade, so she deserves a flawless jade.

    Yan Chi threw the coat in his hand casually on the wooden sofa, picked up the tool box and walked to the window.