Part 66 (Extra 3)

After getting married, Ni Chang's life was unevenly divided into three parts.

    In March, Yan Chi went abroad to start training for the new season, and she also began to operate a ready-to-wear brand.

    Although they are also making cheongsam, it is completely different from the custom-made ones that only accept regular customers.

  In addition to Jiang Yu, the studio also had a lot of helpers, but from design to final product, Ni Chang took care of everything and never even touched the ground when he was busy.

    Making ready-made clothes, making high-quality ready-made clothes, is actually not easier than making custom-made clothes.

  "Nishang Youyi" pays attention to quality and details. Even if it is a batch-produced garment, every button on the cheongsam is hand-made one by one by the tailors in the studio.

    The price of ready-made clothes is much cheaper than custom-made clothes, but given the level of craftsmanship, the price is indeed not ordinary.

  So after the brand's first batch of new robes were released, people online said she was "making money." What's more, she said that she was just taking advantage of her husband's fame and Chi Shen's traffic to make dirty money!

    Ni Chang started emoing when she saw it. She couldn't hold it back during the video in the evening, and she cried with Yan Chi in aggrieved tone - with the current cost and pricing, it would be difficult for her to earn back her capital, let alone making money.

    Seeing his wife shed tears, Yan Chi felt heartbroken and wished he could go back along the network cable to comfort his wife.

    The next day, Yan's company sent two marketing and sales talents to the studio.

  At the same time, Ni Chang found that a large sum of money had been added to her account.

    Just like she had encouraged and supported him to return to the game, the man has always fully supported what she was doing.

    And his attitude when facing doubts and misunderstandings before was absolutely encouraging and comforting to her.

    Even if he's not with her.

    The aroma of wine is not afraid of the depth of the alley.

   Two months later, the reputation of "Nice Shang You Yi" slowly began to grow.

    The after-sales reviews have been overwhelmingly positive, and many bloggers on the Internet have spontaneously made videos of unboxing and trying on cheongsams.

    Watching girls from all over the world posting about themselves wearing cheongsam, and seeing the surprise and love conveyed between their words, Ni Chang felt that everything was worth it.

    After finishing her work on the brand, Ni Chang flew to the UK in August.

    Yan Chi's birthday is on August 16th.

    Last year, Ni Chang couldn't apply for a visa when the man celebrated his birthday.

    After all, this year they came together and she spent his birthday with him for the first time.

    Just like last year, Ni Chang will accompany the man from tournament to tournament until the last stop at the end of the season.

    During these three months abroad, Ni Chang seemed to have lived a life completely separated from the past.

    She had not been abroad for the past 23 years, but in just three months, she went to Big Ben in London, took a photo with the Eiffel Tower in Paris, and stayed in a small white house with a blue roof by the Sea of Love.