Part 40

——The man pecked her on the lips.

    A kiss that is light and gentle, as if there is nothing.

    He gave her a perfect kiss.

    It also conquered her heart.

    The field was quiet for a moment, then erupted into deafening cheers and whistles.

    The sound was louder than during the game just now, creating a storm of excitement.

    Ni Chang, who was in the center of the storm, was trembling all over.

    Her heart couldn't bear such a strong impact and felt like it was about to explode...

    Yan Chi chuckled, raised his hand to hug his girlfriend, and whispered in her ear: "Wait for me."

    A man stuffed a Pikachu pendant into her hand, and Ni Chang's mind went blank and she just followed the staff in a daze.

    The staff took her out of the venue and into an empty room.

    Looks like a VIP lounge.

   The room is not big, but has complete facilities.

    In addition to the large screen showing the game, refreshments and snacks are also provided on the table.

    Ni Chang looked up at the air conditioner that was blowing hot air, and raised her hand to unbutton the front of her coat.

    When she lowered her head, she saw that her fingertips were still trembling uncontrollably.

    The heartbeat is still fast and disorderly.

    On the screen, a knight in red and white uniforms is making his final sprint.

    This moment of glorious victory was magnified and slowed down by the camera.

    Watching it again still makes people excited.

    Ni Chang's heart was once again filled with joy and pride.

    There are also some secret little vanities.

    Today was the first time she saw Yan Chi competing live, and she seemed to truly understand who he was.

    He is a heroic knight fighting in the arena.

    He is the only king who makes everyone wave and cheer.

    Still her boyfriend.

    This man who focused on the entire audience had just announced to everyone that he belonged to her.

    It only belongs to her...

     She took off her coat and put it on the arm of the sofa, and the door of the lounge was pushed open.

    A man walked in wearing a racing suit, holding a huge gold cup in one hand.

    Ni Chang let out a "wow" and hurried up to meet him: "Is this the championship trophy?"

    The man said "hmm" and handed the trophy to her: "Bring it here for you to see first, and we will have an awards interview later. ."

    This trophy is almost as high as the man's forearm. It's golden and heavy at first glance.

    Ni Chang didn't answer, but raised her hand and touched the raised star logo on the base.

    Ni Chang was slightly startled when she raised her eyes to meet the man's burning gaze.