Part 41

After Ni Chang finished speaking in a low voice, he closed his eyelids in dismay.

    Why.

    she sounded.

    Doesn't it sound like you're being coquettish? !

    ...She didn't even know she could act like a spoiled child.

    In the past, Ni Chang had never acted coquettishly even towards her great-grandfather and grandma.

    Who would have thought that she could be so coquettish in front of this man now...

   She was so embarrassed, wuwu...

    Ni Chang bit her lip and lowered her eyelashes, not daring to look at the man.

    Her eyes fell on the forearms around her waist, and she could clearly see the veins on the back of Yan Chi's hands jumping and bulging slightly.

    There was a swallowing sound in his ear, the sound of the man's Adam's apple falling heavily.

    Ni Chang tilted her head back and met the man's deep, dark eyes.

    He stared straight at her, as if there were two clusters of fire in his eyes.

    The hands on the sides of the legs were also held behind their backs.

    ——His palms were so hot that they seemed to be on fire.

    The same hot breath hit her ears.

    "Call again."

    The man's magnetic voice was strong and gentle, every word was slow, like an order, but also like a temptation.

    Ni Chang's heart skipped a beat and her body automatically surrendered.

    She moved her lips twice: "Brother Chi Shen—oh!"

    The man sealed her lips with a kiss.

    Ni Chang was startled, quickly turned her head away, and raised her hand to push his bare chest.

    The delicate palms touched the hard chest muscles, and both of them felt excited.

    "You, you lied!"

    He promised to let her go!

    This big liar!

    The corner of Ni Chang's eyes turned pitifully red, and she muttered in a low voice, "I, I don't want... my mouth hurts..."

    Yan Chi laughed softly.

    "I won't bite you."

   He whispered softly against the side of her face, gently kissing the white earlobe with his lips.

    "Brother loves you."

    "..."

    When the man's lips pressed against her again, Ni Chang's shoulders and knees were wrapped in his strong arms.

    He gave her a princess hug and laid her down on his lap.

    He became the strength to support her and the weight to oppress her - he was the overwhelming force.

    This time, Yan Chi didn't lie to her.

    There was no more tingling sensation on her lips, and the man kissed her more tenderly than ever before.

    He rubbed his lips and teeth with her very patiently and entangled her.

    After his patience ran out, he asked for it more lingeringly.