Part 65 (Extra-2)

The wedding venue was set at a resort hotel owned by the Yan family in the suburbs.

    At first, the Yan family was not very satisfied with this venue.

The wedding was held on their own property.

Although it was a super-star hotel, it always felt like a "trick" and not grand enough.

Ni Chang said they didn't mind. Overall, this was their best choice.

    Yan Chi’s original plan was to have an overseas island wedding. But now that there is an epidemic, let alone going abroad, it is unrealistic to invite guests to travel to other places to attend weddings.

The venue is nearby and convenient for everyone.

Besides, most of the guests are young people, so they will probably have fun until very late, so it will be convenient to stay in the hotel then.

    The venue is not important.

Ni Chang's biggest wish for the wedding is that she does not want their wedding to become a "social occasion."

    Don't be exaggerated, don't be sensational, don't even fail to recognize the guests.

    She just wants to have a wedding that belongs to her loved ones, small and exquisite, so that everyone can enjoy it while blessing them.

    Yan Chi and his wife had the same idea.

In this wedding, excluding the best man and bridesmaid, they had less than a hundred guests.

Except for close relatives and friends from both families, the guest list was completely left to the newcomers: Yan Chi only invited a few close friends from the team and abroad.

Over at the Ni family, all those who came were regular customers and old friends with close connections.

    Because there are not many people, every detail can be taken into account.

Except for the florist who was invited, Yan Chi and Ni Chang did everything else themselves.

    Everything from the infield and outfield decorations to the table cards, souvenirs, ribbon balloons, and even the signature pens were all custom-made by the two of them.

Ni Chang designed a Q-version of a villain as a wedding logo: a man in a racing suit holding hands with a girl in a green cheongsam.

    Yan Chi modified one of his retro motorcycles to serve as a dessert table.

The car seat extends backward into a large wooden platform, with cup cakes, donuts and various pastries on it, all made by Xu Zhi Lan herself.

There is no fake fondant or color, and the food is restored to its true nature.

Added with flowers and decorations, it looks appetizing.

    The day before the wedding, a large number of flowers were flown to the hotel.

White roses and red begonias are the main flowers, with various pink, blue and purple flowers and green plant leaves.

The florist spread flowers and plants in every corner of the hotel - inserted in bottles, scattered on the ground, tied between the railings...

    After arriving at the hotel, Ni Chang hurriedly changed out of her Xiuhe clothes and sat down to dress up again. in front of the stage.

    After a whole morning of fussing, her makeup was all taken off...

    The bridesmaids helped her take off her crown and re-do her hair.

The three girls were busy twirling the bride's hair and whispering about the hairstyle.