Part 69 (Extra 6)

Ni Chang gave birth in the private hospital where she found out she was pregnant.

The time when the child was born was almost the same as the time when his father set a record and won the championship.

The trophy and the little Zai Zai were each other's greeting gifts.

Yan Chi felt that fate was favoring him like never before.

Of course, he also had some undisclosed disappointment.

--Why did the little cotton-padded jacket that he cherished so much turn into a leather jacket?

Where is the promised girl? !

But this eldest son is exactly what he expected - he is very much like his mother.

As soon as he was born, he could tell that he was a beauty, not a beautiful boy.

It is estimated that in two years' time, just like the photos Yan Chi saw of his wife when she was a child, he will become a cute, cute, white and soft little dumpling.

After the baby was born, he was just as well-behaved as when he was in his mother's womb.

He rarely cried, and only made two low wailing sounds when he woke up.

Even his cries were tiny.

He goes to bed after being fed milk, a veritable angel baby.

The doctors and nurses in the hospital liked him very much.

They praised him for his long eyelashes and said they had never seen a baby with such a straight nose.

This little guy, only one week old, easily captured the hearts of a group of sisters in white.

The baby's nickname is Qiqi. It seems now that Ni Chang was more foresighted at the time, and the name "Qiqi" can be used by both boys and girls.

As the couple had agreed earlier, their son's surname would be Ni.

The name was given by Ni Hong Xing.

The single name has the character "Heng", which is taken from "A gentleman is like Heng, and his feathers are shining brightly".

"Heng" itself means beautiful jade.

In addition, the name of his mother Ni Chang can be connected with "Yuyi", which is a wonderful name.

After giving birth, Ni Chang was admitted directly to the confinement center of a private hospital.

This was also arranged by Xu Zhi Lan more than half a year ago.

The baby was born in an abnormal fetal position, and the doctor did not let the pregnant woman make any other attempts, and made a prompt decision to perform a caesarean section.

Ni Chang didn't suffer too much.

After giving birth, she had almost no milk, and the baby was always fed milk and powdered milk in the confinement center.

It was Yan Chi who got up in the middle of the night to breastfeed.

After a week of raising a child, the man's exact words were: "I can't even run a cross-country race to make my child so tired!"

Ni Chang woke up in the morning full of energy.

She turned around and saw her husband yawning with dark circles under his eyes.

She felt distressed and funny at the same time. .

Seeing her little and limp son lying obediently in the man's strong arms, she felt extremely happy again.