Part 42

Ni Chang was trapped on Yan Chi's legs and couldn't move.

    In front of her, there seemed to be a hungry wolf with meat in its mouth in the winter, and it was killing people wantonly.

    He loved the two-inch shallow clavicle fossa, where he stored small strawberries one after another...

    Ni Chang felt that her waist was about to be broken by him, and her neck and chest also felt numb. ...

    "Okay..."

    She scolded him tenderly, almost on the verge of crying, "Oh, please don't kiss-"

    Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

    Ni Chang's heart beat violently, and she quickly pursed her lips to silence.

    The doorknob was twisted, and the locked door did not open.

    "Yancy, are you there? The awards will begin soon."

    Yan Chi finally raised his head.

    "Just go."

    The man's voice was low and steady, and nothing unusual could be heard.

    Seeing his girlfriend who was afraid to express her anger on her legs, he raised his hand and patted her waist, smiling evilly: "Excuse me. Are you scared?"

    Ni Chang felt embarrassed and stretched out her hand to pinch the man's forearm: "I'm not. "

    "Why not."

    Yan Chi glanced at her heart with lowered eyelashes, "The heartbeat is so fast."

    - The piece of snow muscle wrapped in lace is undulating in a more obvious arc with breathing.

    He was slightly closer to the edge of the lace and whispered playfully: "I heard it all."

    The man's warm breath hit her chest, and Ni Chang couldn't help but tremble slightly, and a small bump appeared on her back as if she was electrocuted.

    She stretched out her hand and pushed his forehead: "You're so annoying..."

    Yan Chi chuckled, hugged the girl, tilted her head and kissed her hot earlobe.

    The marks in the clavicle are so red that it burns your eyes.

   The man took one last look at the mark he had left.

    His fingertips traced the lace edge vaguely, and he pulled the dress back onto her shoulders.

    Seeing her boyfriend clumsily fastening the buckle again, Ni Chang raised her hand and slapped the back of his hand.

    She took the fine buckle, got off his lap, turned her back and tied it herself.

    The man behind him laughed softly, and then there was the sound of zipper rustling again.

    Ni Chang neatly fastened the buckle, and the man put on his racing suit again.

    She took the coat on the armrest of the sofa and put it on, looking down at the torn stand collar and front.

    Not bad actually.

    The broken flower button was covered by the coat.

    After the three buckles on the stiff stand-up collar were fastened, the loose button at the bottom was not very eye-catching.

    But it was probably "a guilty conscience", which made Ni Chang feel awkward.

    It always felt like others could tell at a glance what they had just done here...