Part 22

Xu Zhi Lan felt that her taste had been insulted.

    "What is it that you don't like in my eyes?? Then I don't like what you like!"

    "You think I didn't see you when I watched you play before?"

   She snorted, "You are a little fairy. It's like, bare arms and legs on the sidelines..."

    Yan Chi didn't even raise his eyelids: "Who said I like that."

    Xu Zhi Lan said "I don't know you yet?"

    Then he thought of something, She paused with her chopsticks.

    It seems...it's really true!

    Those little girls were all surrounding him, but she didn't see that this boy was interested in any of them.

    Ouch, weird.

    At his age and full of energy, he has never talked to any little girl...

    Xu Zhi Lan blinked and became interested: "Hey -"

    She patted her son's hard biceps: "Then Tell mom, what kind do you like?"

    Yan Chi glanced at her lightly: "You'll know when you get it back."

    "What do you mean?"

   Xu Zhi Lan's eyes lit up, " Are you... already in a relationship?!"

    Yan Chi: "..."

    These words are a bit heartbreaking for a man who has just been rejected for confessing his love.

    Xu Zhi Lan had a gossipy look on her face: "Which girl is she from? What does she do? Is she pretty?"

    "Don't get involved."

    Yan Chi frowned impatiently, "Anyway, I'm not the one you know who only knows how to buy bags. "

    "You know how to buy bags!"

    Xu Zhi Lan was unconvinced, "That girl I met today is not like that. Hey, do you know what she does? Let me tell you -"

   The door opened The voice interrupted her.

    Yan Chi breathed a sigh of relief.

    He didn't want to listen to his mother nagging about the shortcomings of this parent and that family.

    Yan Song Yi walked into the restaurant and saw his son at home.

   He was also surprised: "Hey, you are so busy, do you have time to come and inspect?"

    Yan Chi tugged his lower lip and said to him in a non-serious manner: "Let's see what you have been shopping for recently. Baby."

    Yan Song Yi became excited when he heard it.

   He immediately sat down next to his son, took out his phone and showed him the photos he had just taken two days ago.

    Yan Chi glanced at him and sneered disdainfully: "That's it? Old man, you are too wasteful."

    Yan Song Yi felt that his taste had been insulted.

    "Hey, you kid, what do you know -"

    "I saw one like this a few days ago."

    Yan Chi interrupted him in a slow voice, "It's the one in Jia Dao, with branches and green flowers. Now let it be raised in someone's yard. Where are the fish?"

    Yan Song Yi's eyes lit up when he heard this: "Where did you meet him? Your friend's house? Take me to see it too?"

    Yan Chi raised his eyebrows: "It's the nail shop in the old city."