Part 71 (Side Story Of Ni Heng -2)

After that, Ni Heng's life seemed to have changed a lot, but nothing seemed to have changed at all.

    His and Gu Lei La's names seemed to be closely connected.

  The students talked about this part very much: the school beauty did not hesitate to deliberately violate the school rules for the sake of academic excellence, and publicly confessed her love on the podium, but was still rejected...

    A few boys who were close to each other often made fun of Gu Lei La and Ni Heng.

    But in fact, after the brief conversation in the corridor that day, there was no intersection between them.

    He doesn’t know if the girl was avoiding him on purpose.

   They never met each other upstairs or downstairs.

    Ni Heng never caught her again while on duty.

    Just like being late before was just to get his attention, she was never late again.

    The turning point came at the end of the year, at the school's Christmas concert.

    International schools celebrate Eastern and Western festivals, and Christmas is one of the most solemn festivals.

   Every year on Christmas Eve, the school holds a concert in the auditorium, with a variety of solo, chorus, opera, and dance programs.

   There are many students with artistic expertise in the school, but to be professional and exciting, it has to be the group of people in the art class.

    "Ah Heng, will you conduct this year's concert?"

    One day after school, the boy at the back table asked Ni Heng.

    Before Ni Heng could say anything, the boy next to him answered for him: "Aheng resigned last semester. Wasn't the teacher willing to let him go? Let me tell you, it's right to resign early. We are not in the arts. What's the point of spending so much time on those things?"

    Ni Heng acquiesced.

    During this time, he couldn't take care of the music festival, and all his energy was focused on applying for winter camps in foreign Ivy League schools.

    The two boys next to them continued to chat without saying a word: "I heard that their art class seems to not have enough piano accompanists this time. They are looking for students from other classes to make up the number. They haven't found them yet... ..."

    "Hey, do you have any ideas? It's a pity that because of your ability to play cotton, people don't like you."

    "Go away! Do you think you are qualified? People's requirements are very high. I heard that there is a ballet she hasn’t found an accompaniment for the dance drama yet…”

    Ballet?

    Ni Heng's expression paused and he raised his eyebrows calmly.

    **

    School dance rehearsal room.

    The girls, uniformly dressed in red tights and black exercise pants, were gathering in small groups, seizing the last moment to chat before rehearsal.

    "I thought we wouldn't be able to get on this show."

    "Yeah, didn't you say you couldn't find an accompaniment? Why did you find it again all of a sudden?"

    "Lei La, do you know who it is? It's the person your mother found. "?"

    Gu Lei La shook her head: "My mother doesn't care about the concert."