Part 50 🌚

Looking sideways at the man's ambiguous and deep eyes, Ni Chang's cheeks felt warm again.

    She was obviously embarrassed, but the woman's voice on the phone unconsciously replayed in her mind.

    Indeed...

    it's quite like "executing".

    Then, if this kind of movement is not like this, what should it be like...

    After thinking about it for a long time, Ni Chang suddenly realized how... dangerous her thoughts were!

    She closed her eyes in shock and pinched the man's waist angrily with one hand: "You hate..."

    She was already led astray by him!

    Now not only did her face feel hot, but Ni Chang felt that her whole body was getting hot.

    She lifted the quilt and was about to stand up when she was hugged from the waist.

    "Oh, please let go!"

    She struggled a few times in the man's strong arms, "I'm going to drink water..."

    Yan Chi pulled back the quilt and covered her up.

    "Hold it. I'll pour it for you."

    The man got out of bed and walked around to the screen, picked up his girlfriend's cup and took a cup of boiling water from the small water heater.

  After thinking about it, he poured down half a cup of hot water, added some cold water, and mixed it into a cup of warm water that was just enough for the mouth.

    After walking back to the screen with the water glass, the man saw that his girlfriend was not obedient and covered herself with the quilt.

   She was sitting on the bedside and took out a pair of snow-white cotton socks from the drawer.

    Yan Chi was puzzled: "Why should you wear socks when you are going to bed?"

    Ni Chang said flatly: "My feet are cold."

    Her hands and feet were cold as always. It's even worse when she visits her aunt. Even if she turns on the heater, her feet won't be warm all night.

    Yan Chi put the water on the bedside and sat on the edge of the bed lazily watching her put it on.

    In order to match the cheongsam, girls' socks are mostly white, milky white cotton socks with retro twisted silk or lace patterns on them, which are very delicate.

    Ni Chang unfolded a sock and stretched one of her legs in front of her.

    Only then did Yan Chi realize that she was wearing nail polish.

    The five round toes are dyed with khaki color, making the already white feet as smooth as suet jade.

  There are bone marks on the instep that are slightly raised, fragile and exquisite.

    Yan Chi's eyes moved slightly, and he reached out to hold the slender ankle and pulled it onto his lap.

    "I'll put them on for you."

    Ni Chang pursed her lips in embarrassment, but still straightened her legs and let her boyfriend put on her socks.

    The man was not in a hurry to put it on.

   He grabbed her two ankles with one hand and stroked the delicate and upturned instep with the other hand.

  His palm went around the slender Achilles tendon and easily wrapped her entire little foot.