Part 58

The Spring Festival in Jindu is the spring season in the true sense.

    As the weather gets warmer, Ni Chang takes off her quilted cheongsam and wears a woolen cheongsam alone.

    Grandma makes a new cheongsam for her every year.

   This year’s cheongsam is vermilion, which makes it look particularly New Year’s.

    On the morning of the second day of the Lunar New Year, Ni Chang wore this vermilion cheongsam and went to the villa area with Yan Chi to pay New Year greetings.

    Before coming, Ni Hong Xing gave Ni Chang a few words of advice.

   After all, this was the first time that Ni Chang came to the door as a "prospective wife."

    When the two families have dinner together on the fifth day of the Lunar New Year, they will be officially engaged.

    Yesterday, when Yan Chi went to her old house to pay New Year's greetings, he brought a trunk full of gifts.

    Ni Chang also prepared a gift today, giving Xu Zhi Lan two new cheongsams, one made of cotton for daily use and one made of heavy-duty silk dress, both made by Ni Chang during her free time on New Year's Day.

    Yan Song Yi's gift was chosen by Ni Hong Xing. Hearing that his in-laws were a fan of antiques, Ni Hong Xing opened the storeroom and took out a small stirred glass bottle. This is Mr. Ni's adoptive father's old possessions, a serious antique bottle from the Qing Dynasty.

    The two gifts were sent directly into people's hearts.

   Yan Chi's parents were so happy that they didn't know how to feel.

   They immediately gave Ni Chang a big red envelope.

    Lunch was prepared by Yan Chi's parents themselves.

  The two spicy lovers didn't cook a single spicy dish, and the dishes on the table were all Ni Chang's favorites.

    After dinner, Yan Song Yi received a call, saying that he had a dinner party that he couldn't refuse and that he and Yan Chi had to go there to socialize.

    Xu Zhi Lan was very unhappy.

   During the Chinese New Year, it was the first time for someone to come to the house, and the two men couldn't stay at home properly...

    Before leaving, Yan Chi secretly told Ni Chang that it was close to the second floor of the small house and asked Ni Chang to come over in a while. He would definitely go back to join her in the evening. dinner.

    After the two men went out, Xu Zhi Lan tried on the new cheongsam given by Ni Chang.

    The size can be small or large, no need to modify at all. She liked it so much that she didn't want to take it off in her everyday dress. She pulled Ni Chang into the small kitchen and said she wanted to make a cake for her.

    "Men can't stay at home!"

     Xu Zhi Lan stirred the cream cheese and looked up at Ni Chang affectionately. "It's better to have a daughter~"

    Ni Chang was a little embarrassed: "I thought you would think that the two of us ...It’s too fast.”

    Xu Zhi Lan shook her head: “What’s so fast? Set it up in half a year and get married in about a year, that’s just right!”

    She curled her lips: “Let me tell you, if a man really likes him, he will definitely want to marry her early. Marry home!"

    "Don't believe in the 'long-distance love race'. If you talk about not getting married for ten or eight years, most likely it won't happen in the end..."