8

The light from the fire became weaker and weaker, and the burned-out dead branches made a soft crackling sound.

    Yan Chi stubbed out the cigarette butt in his hand and threw it into the fire, then bent down and walked into the tent.

    The girl had put her clothes back on, and her soft green cheongsam was tightly wrapped from her neck to her ankles.

    Seeing him come in, she lowered her eyes and said nothing, picked up a towel and toothbrush and went out.

    She slipped away very quickly, but Yan Chi still spotted the red-hot tips of her ears in her hair.

    He chuckled breathlessly and looked down to see the sleeping bags laid out.

    Two sleeping bags, one east and one west, were stretched as far apart as possible in the tent.

    Yan Chi raised an eyebrow and walked over to pick up a sleeping bag.

    Cold water splashed on her face again, and Ni Chang calmed down a little.

    Returning to the tent, she immediately saw that the layout had changed.

    ——The two sleeping bags are still far apart, but they have changed their directions. One is placed at the innermost side of the tent, and the other is next to the exit.

    The man sat on the sleeping bag near the exit.

   Ni Chang glanced at him and walked inside silently.

    Just as she squatted down to spread the floor, she suddenly felt the light dimming behind her.

    The man has broad shoulders and long legs, and his shadow is stretched by the light, as tall as a hill.

    His shadow came closer and closer, completely covering her little ball on the ground.

    Ni Chang's back tensed and she stood up stiffly.

    The man stood half an arm's length in front of her, his narrow black eyes bottomless.

    The light streamed down from the top of his head, outlining the bridge of his nose to be extremely sharp, and the long and distinct eyelashes also cast thick shadows under his eyes.

    He looked at her, his eyebrows raised slightly, and his hand stretched out from his trouser pocket -

    Ni Chang subconsciously took a step back and saw the man's arm reaching the switch on the top of the tent.

    With a snap, the light bulb went off.

    The pressure in front of her left, leaving behind a faint smile: "Don't worry, I won't touch you."

    In the darkness, the man's eyes were bright and playful: "You are so afraid of me?"

    Ni Chang: "... ..."

    Ni Chang said nothing, turned around, opened her sleeping bag and got in.

    There was a rustle behind her for a few seconds, and the man also lay down in his sleeping bag.

    There was complete silence in the tent.

    ——But it was a little too quiet, and you couldn't even hear the normal ups and downs of breathing.

    Ni Chang opened her eyes in the darkness and clearly heard his still unquiet heartbeat.

    She had never slept in the same room with a man...

    The tent was big enough, and he was far enough away, but she always felt that the man's breath, mixed with some inexplicable ambiguous factors, lingered over her overwhelmingly. around.