Part 27

After Yan Chi left, Ni Chang struggled for a while and decided to call Xia Yao.

    During their time on the set, they actually got along very well.

   Xia Yao likes cheongsam and admires Ni Chang's craftsmanship from the bottom of her heart.

   In addition, she also felt guilty about Ni Chang's kidnapping, and she had always been very polite to Ni Chang.

    After sending the WeChat message for a while, Xia Yao's voice took the initiative to call.

    Popularity nourishes people, and the female star's mood sounds good.

  Before Ni Chang could say anything, she asked first: "Is that you in the cheongsam photo on Douyin?"

    Ni Chang was a little embarrassed: "...Yes."

    "Haha, let me tell you, I recognized that as soon as I saw it!"

   Xia Yao smiled, with a teasing tone, "Your boyfriend is very handsome! Not to mention his appearance, that height and figure , Tsk, just kill most of the male stars in the industry!"

    Ni Chang's face turned red over the phone.

    "He's not my boyfriend."

   Ni Chang denied, thought for a moment and pursed her lips and whispered, "Not yet..." "

    'Yet'? Oh~ I understand, I understand. It's in the future tense, right?"

   Xia Yao continued and joked and clicked her tongue softly, "He's so fierce in chasing..."

    When people start gossiping, they tend to talk more, and female celebrities are no exception: "I just got up late last night. My assistant said that there was a very handsome racing driver who was confessing to me. As soon as I heard about the racing driver, I got on the phone and saw, wow, it’s you who is confessing his love to you!"

    Xia Yao suddenly asked again: "What does the 'zz' he pronounces mean? It's not your initials."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Ni Chang was embarrassed to say it.

    She changed the topic and talked about the scandal between Yan Chi and Xia Yao, and expressed her regret for accidentally hurting Xia Yao - also to test her attitude.

    Xia Yao said that this is not a big deal.

    She has been very popular recently.

    She has been exposed and criticized in various ways. She is basically on the hot search every day.

   The matter of Yan Chi will probably be over in just two days of excitement, so don't worry about it.

    Ni Chang's heart settled, and then she had other thoughts.

    She told Xia Yao about her idea of opening an account to promote flat-cut cheongsam, and asked her politely if she would like to attract some traffic to her.

    Xia Yao immediately said there was no problem.

    She is now a cheongsam enthusiast and is happy to be the tap water Amway.

    "But I can't post a blog to help you promote it. The team may not be willing... In this way, if you open an account and tell me, I will leave a message below you. Don't worry, the fans will touch it by themselves. ..."

    Ni Chang said thank you and then hung up.

    Jiang Yu happened to come to work at the old house.