Part 51

After Ni Hong Xing came back from  hot spring bath, Ni Chang and her grandma became as busy as tops.

    Their new house is not far from their old home.

  It was only later that Ni Chang discovered that the distance between the new house, the old house and Yan Chi's house was almost exactly an equilateral triangle, which was a coincidence.

    The Ni family's new house is a large flat floor with a fine decoration and a courtyard.

   Ni Hong Xing originally decided to have fine decoration because none of the young and old in the family knew how to decorate and wanted to save trouble.

   Later, she learned from Yan Chi that there were many pitfalls in fine decoration.

    The Yan family made their fortune in logistics, and later devoted themselves to real estate.

    Yan Chi is very familiar with housing-related aspects.

  He also worried about his girlfriend's new, well-decorated house, from decorating materials to various types of electrical appliances to waterproofing and painting.

   The man took care of everything and helped the grandson and grandson avoid many thunderstorms.

   Finally, they also helped find a professional home inspection agency.

    After being busy for a month, Ni Chang was very tired, but she felt very satisfied.

    ——Grandma is getting older, so she and Yan Chi are basically busy with the new house.

    When the two went out together, almost everyone thought they were a young couple buying a new house.

    Everyone praised them for being a good match.

   There are also young female employees who whisper to Ni Chang secretly: "Your husband is so handsome! He is so generous and can do it..."

    After hearing this a lot, Ni Chang really has the sweet illusion of building a nest and getting married...

    Furthermore, That is, during this period, grandma's attitude towards Yan Chi changed a lot visibly, and her title of Yan Chi also changed from "Mr. Yan" to "Xiao Chi".

    On March 9th, Ni Hong Xing took out a pair of men's short boots made with fur and asked Ni Chang to give them to her boyfriend.

  She also told her granddaughter that if nothing happened, she would also make a fur coat or something for Yan Chi.

She should thank him for all his help during this time.

    Ni Chang: "...Okay."

    In fact, she has already given it away.

    Ni Hong Xing thought for a moment and then added: "But don't make a tie. After all, there used to be such a thing: only make a tie for the husband."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Actually, she has already done it...

    Yan Chi received it Leather boots are a pleasure.

    He is the oldest son of his parents, and his grandparents died before he was born.

    Now there is an old lady who makes winter boots for him, which is very considerate.

    After the new house was almost purchased, Yan Chi went on a business trip.

    Ni Chang and her grandma began to move the things that were temporarily unused to their new home.