11

The liquid in the dropper dripped slowly and evenly, causing tiny ripples.

    Looking sideways into Yan Chi's meaningful gaze, Ni Chang's fingertips clutching the wet tissue tightened unconsciously, her heart pounding, and her breathing became constricted.

    There seemed to be an invisible thin string between the two, which was getting tighter and tighter in the ambiguous pull, and could no longer resist the slightest fiddling -

    "Ni Chang!"

    Ni Chang responded and saw Jiang Yu at the door of the infusion hall.

    She ran over excitedly, and her face tightened when she saw the needle in Ni Chang's hand: "Are you okay?"

    Before Ni Chang could say anything, Jiang Yu's eyes turned red: "Why did you disappear without saying a word? I'm so scared. Kill me!"

    "I'm fine."

    Ni Chang patted the back of her hand.

    Behind Jiang Yu was a familiar young man.

    Seeing the motorcycle tattoo on his arm, Ni Chang remembered who he was.

    Fang Kun Teng came over and saw Ni Chang.

He was obviously shocked and confused.

   In the end, he just said vaguely: "Brother Chi, if you want... let me know!"

    Ni Chang asked Jiang Yu in a low voice: "You and him? Why are you two together?"

    "We met at the entrance of the hospital."

    Jiang Yu replied in her ear, "The crew only said you were in this hospital when they received the call, and I couldn't contact you, so I asked him because he looked familiar, otherwise I would still...... We can't find it so quickly."

    She glanced in the direction of Yan Chi again from the corner of her eye, and said in a curious and gossipy tone: "Hey, what's going on with you?"

    Before Ni Chang could speak, she heard Fang Kun Teng suddenly raised his voice: "What the hell, Brother Chi, what did you do?"

    He saw the porridge stains on Yan Chi's legs, and the white fish paste was stuck to the material of the pants after drying.

    The position was awkward and unsightly. .

    "It's a good thing I brought you some clothes."

Fang Kun Teng threw the backpack behind him to Yan Chi and smiled mischievously, "It's not ironed, why don't you see a doctor? This position... you need to be admitted to an andrology department, don't I can't fucking stand up anymore!"

    Yan Chi took the backpack and slapped Fang Kun Teng with his backhand: "Get out!"

    The two men picked up their bags and turned around to walk out.

    Ni Chang suddenly said softly: "Yan Chi."

    Yan Chi paused, his eyebrows moving slightly.

    Turns out she knows who he is.

    This was the first time she called his name.

   The girl's voice is like mist and rain, soft and touching people's hearts.

    He turned around and met Ni Chang's shining eyes.

    There were unknown emotions in her light eyes, and she seemed to be hesitant to speak, but in the end she didn't say anything, just smiled.