Part 10

Coming out of the bathroom, Yan Chi held up the bottle and followed Ni Chang back slowly.

    Turning his head and catching a glimpse of the girl's taut lips, he chuckled: "Why, you feel wronged when you hit me?"

    Ni Chang gave him a faint look: "Who wants to hit you?"

    "What's the matter?"

    Yan Chi tilted his head behind him, "Should I go back and beat that man up again?"

    Ni Chang was speechless: "Why did you beat him up?"

    You are obviously more annoying.

    Thinking of the man's piercing eyes just now, Yan Chi pressed the tip of his tongue to his cheek and crushed the mint candy in his mouth: "That boy, his eyes are almost glued to you."

    Ni Chang did not answer.

    To be honest, she had already gotten used to it.

    Not many people wear cheongsam, so it is common for her to receive attention gifts when she goes out.

    There was appreciation and approval, envy and surprise in these eyes, which would make her feel satisfied, happy, and even a little scared.

    Of course, there were also a lot of mean looks, peeping at her directly or slightly covertly.

   Even if she can't see it, these sights make her feel uncomfortable.

    During adolescence, Ni Chang was particularly sensitive for a period of time and was unwilling to wear a cheongsam anymore.

    But then she figured it out.

    Wear whatever you want, however beautiful you feel.

    The cheongsam is what she has been accustomed to wearing since she was a child. It is also a garment that she really likes and is proud of. There is no need to give up because of other people's rudeness and offense...

    Ni Chang wrote lightly: "I can't control the eyes of others.

   Yan Chi glanced sideways at her for two seconds and curled his lips: "You are quite attractive."

    Ni Chang whispered: "To each other."

    Her brown eyes flashed meaningfully: "You are quite attractive, too. Are you looking for girls?"

    "Oh?"

    The man raised an eyebrow, stopped and stared deeply into her eyes.

    "Then according to what you say, we are quite compatible?"

    Ni Chang: "..."

    From today, or maybe I don't know when, he began to throw ambiguous words to her intentionally or unintentionally, like a test or a tease , it’s hard to tell whether it’s true or false.

    She was caught off guard and unable to resist, and her face turned red and her heart beat in disbelief.

    This libertine...

    Ni Chang pursed her bloodless lips and looked at the man coldly without dodge.

  His eyes were dissatisfied, unwilling, and rebellious.

    Facing such an energetic look, Yan Chi raised his narrow eyes and said, "Staring at me again?"

    He stared at her, slowly leaned forward, and suddenly blew her long eyelashes, with a low magnetic voice.