Part 56 🌚

The tip of the throbbing throat paused and rolled up and down even more crazily.

    The man's eyes also shook, and his pupils dilated.

    What was magnified at the same time was her reflection imprinted in his eyes, and the thoughts that could no longer be suppressed and pierced the shackles.

    "Have you thought about it?"

     The man leaned close to her ear and breathed hot breath from his lips.

    His low and hoarse voice was like a final alarm, shaking her nerves and heart.

    His lower back ached from being pinched by his strong arms, and his half-kneeling knees felt the imminent force.

    Ni Chang heard her heartbeat become more unbridled and firmer.

    Like him, she also has desires, but they are not as obvious as men's, but they are becoming more and more clear and bold in her heart: she wants to be loved, owned, and... She is throbbing, her eyelashes are trembling, Ni Chang tightened the arm around Yan Chi's neck and tapped the corner of his lips.

    Then, she saw the veins bulging out from the man's forehead.

    "Fuck!"

    Yan Chi cursed in a low voice.

    The string in his mind was completely broken.

    "You don't want to live anymore, huh?"

    The man threatened every word, almost viciously, "I'm going to be very... today."

   The extremely straightforward swear words were lowered into private words that only she could hear.

    Before her heart could beat, her lips were kissed heavily.

    Crushing ruthlessly, biting wildly.

    It's like a ferocious and cruel beast.

    Ni Chang felt pain and frowned slightly.

    The slender neck stretches unconsciously like a dying swan, willing to fall prey to it.

    Her lips, auricles, and even her clavicle were all wet with the wash.

    Her lips trembled, and she made some babbling sounds that she didn't understand.

    Both hands retaliated, caressing his extremely tight jawline and rough stubble... The long satin hair that was held up slipped down together with the two extremely thin shoulder straps.

    The whole heart is softened by tenderness, and wrinkles and ripples are rolled up layer by layer.

    Yan Chi suddenly and unexpectedly stopped.

    Ni Chang was stunned, and her lips murmured several times as if inertia.

    "...Huh?"

     She opened her two out-of-focus eyes and looked at him, like an innocent and charming little animal.

    Such a look in his eyes made Yan Chi have to exert all his restraint for the rest of his life.

    He gritted his back teeth and squeezed out three words in a low and narrow voice: "Wait for me."

    After saying this, the man stood up and walked around the screen.

   He didn't change his clothes, just picked up his coat on the armrest of the sofa and went out.

    Ni Chang moaned pitifully.

     The exclusive heater was gone, and she had no choice but to curl up with her empty body under the quilt.