Part 14

Ni Chang took the elevator down from the restaurant and just stood at the door of the hotel when she saw a man wearing a helmet riding a motorcycle from a distance.

    It was not the silver-gray motorcycle she had ridden on the plateau. This one was eye-catching and bright red with matte dark gray. The body was larger and full of streamlines. It looked like an exquisite and expensive steel monster.

    The man easily controlled the iron beast, made a loud noise and stopped in front of her, raised his hand and snapped away his goggles.

    "Let me see what the meal number is."

    Ni Chang opened the phone and handed it to the man.

   Seeing him tightening the cuffs of his gloves, she hesitated and said, "Otherwise, you'd better not go."

    Yan Chi was wearing gloves.

    After a pause, he raised his eyelids and looked at her: "Why, don't you want to take a sip?"

    Ni Chang pursed her lips in embarrassment: "It's so troublesome."

    Originally, she was going to invite him to drink milk tea, but now he still gets it.

    He rode his bike to get it...

    Yan Chi chuckled and raised his eyes to look at her with interest: "What should we do? Otherwise -"

   The protective shell on the man's gloves tapped twice on the fuel tank: "Are you also going to pay me a delivery fee?"

    Ni Chang glanced at the competition-grade motorcycle on the man's crotch, which was more expensive than the car... If this car can run around for a lap, it will cost a lot of money.

    Needless to say, he is still the top racing driver in the country.

    The motorcycle equipped in this way plus the rider's delivery fee...

    Ni Chang blinked and asked the man: "How much do you want?"

    Yan Chi looked at her straightly: "I don't want much."

    Under the hard and thick helmet, the man's eyebrows were even deeper. Playfully: "What do you want me to do?"

    Ni Chang: "!!"

    Ni Chang's face turned red to her ears: "You..."

    The man's narrow black eyes raised a thin arc, and he chuckled successfully in the helmet, mischievously, Bad to the core.

    "I didn't see it, your thoughts are quite complex."

    Yan Chi teased her in a slow voice, and then said seriously, "What are you thinking about? I mean, how about you come with me?"

    Ni Shang: "..."

    This man was definitely...misleading her just now!

    She also said that her thoughts were complicated...

    Ni Chang turned her head angrily: "No!"

    Yan Chi patted the handlebar with a smile: "Get the milk tea, and then I will take you to bend, do you want to go?"

    Ni Chang's eyelids moved , turned around: "What is bending?"

    Yan Chi raised his eyebrows: "We'll find out if we go."

    Ni Chang's eyes relaxed for a moment, then quickly shook her head: "No, I have an appointment to meet with someone later. It's there."

    "There's enough time."