Part 37

The small lip on Ni Chang's upper lip was pecked.

    A quick and light stroke.

    Like a butterfly stealing honey, it only tastes briefly.

    Another dragonfly briefly touched the water to stay.

    Before her consciousness returned, his lips took the lead and retreated cunningly.

    ——Only the burning temperature and the vague smell of tobacco are left.

    And an unexpected, heart-pounding moment.

    The people around once again burst into loud cheers:

    "What are you doing with your heads covered?"

    "You guys know we can't see, right?"

    "So many people are still here to breathe! We really think we are dead. Ah!"

    "How about it! How about it! I told you that Yancy is a beast! Beauty, it's too late to run away now!"

    ...

    Ni Chang pulled the coat off her head in a panic, her face completely red to her neck. root.

    She didn't dare to look up at the man holding her in front of her, and she didn't dare to look back at the group of men behind her who were coaxing her.

    Yan Chi raised his hand and chased everyone away: "Everyone, get lost!"

    He stroked the top of Ni Chang's slightly disheveled hair and asked her softly: "It's time for dinner, are you hungry?"

    Ni Chang didn't answer, raising her head in embarrassment.

   The red eyes glared at the man.

    Yan Chi laughed muffledly, then twirled a strand of green hair on her temples, and slowly rolled it around her knuckles as if playing with it.

    "Then you sit up there for a while? Let's eat after I'm done."

    Ni Chang took the hair from the man's fingers, hummed softly, and turned away.

    Looking at his girlfriend's slim and charming back, Yan Chi smiled softly, and the corners of his mouth were also curved after putting on the helmet.

    The riders began to cycle around the field for training.

    Ni Chang watched for a while, then took out her mobile phone from her bag to check Weibo.

    After the account "Nishang Youyi" posted a video of Ni Chang wearing a cheongsam, the number of followers has been steady.

  Jiang Yu discovered the traffic password and updated a few photos of Ni Chang wearing cheongsam from time to time.

   They also plan to shoot some more videos related to cheongsam making.

    Ni Chang was replying to a comment about the excessive use of cheongsam when she suddenly heard a familiar male voice:

    "Sister-in-law!"

    Ni Chang subconsciously raised her eyes and saw Fang Kun Teng striding over, carrying a bag in his hand.

    "Brother Chi gave it to you."

  He handed the paper bag to Ni Chang.

    Ni Chang took it and opened it to see a cheese and beef roll, two egg tarts, and a cup of warm milky green.

    Fang Kun Teng smiled and said: "We all ate before training, so you can take a few bites."

    Ni Chang thanked him and took out an egg tart and gave it to Fang Kun Teng.