Part 9

The air suddenly became stagnant.

Ni Chang stared blankly at the small packages, looking up at a loss.

The doctor looked at her expressionlessly, and the two intern doctors behind the meaningful eyes looked at each other.

They were both very professional and had no sudden reactions, only a slight arc at the end of their eyes.

Ni Chang wanted to cry but had no tears.

Don't think that she doesn't know that they are laughing maniacally even though you are wearing a mask...

"Since you are here to see a doctor, you must tell the truth to the doctor."

The female doctor opened the medical record and her tone became much more serious, "There is no need for you to feel embarrassed , The doctor hasn't seen anything."

Ni Chang: "..."

She couldn't explain clearly because her mouth was full of tears.

At this time, Yan Chi stepped forward, quickly picked up a few condoms and put them back in his pocket.

He laughed in a deep voice and said casually: "Doctor, it's really not possible. I haven't had time to use it yet."

The doctor looked at him coldly and finished writing the medical record: "You go and pay the fee and let her rest for the infusion."

Ni Shang felt relieved as if the execution was over.

Yan Chi stood up and reached out to hug her again.

Ni Chang avoided the man's arm and stood up slowly.

Just as she turned around, the doctor suddenly asked again: "What's going on with your legs?"

Ni Chang turned around and found that the doctor was staring at the slit in her cheongsam.

She turned sideways, bent her legs, and saw two light blue marks on the white leg sockets behind her knees.

Ni Chang frowned and recalled, and suddenly thought of the scene yesterday when the man smashed the car glass and threw herself onto his shoulder...

So this is... a finger mark? !

"Your face seems a bit swollen too."

The doctor looked at Ni Chang's face, her eyebrows slightly furrowed.

Ni Chang said softly, "Ah" and raised her hand to the side of her face: "If I don't sleep well, I will get swollen..."

"Why don't you check the urine routine and kidney function."

The doctor turned to the keyboard.

She slapped open the sheet and said, "Exclude it from purpura -"

"Then I pinched it."

The man on the side interrupted her.

He pulled away the corners of his lips and smiled: "The hand is a little heavy."

Ni Chang: "..."

The doctor: "...Next one!"

After leaving the consulting room, Ni Chang was speechless and said nothing.

The petals were pursed into a line, with an expression of embarrassment and anger.

She glanced sideways at the man and complained to him in a low voice: "What did you just say..."

It just got darker and darker.

What does "not have time to use it yet" mean?

And that sentence about his heavy hand.....sounds completely imaginative and indescribable.