Part 57

The next morning, Ni Chang got up late without any surprise.

    The screen was slightly translucent due to the sunlight.

   She took out her mobile phone from the pillow and saw that Jiang Yu had sent a WeChat message an hour ago saying that her grandma had to do a few more tests and asked them to pick her up at noon.

    Ni Chang breathed a sigh of relief.

    Turning her head and seeing what was on the bedside table, she was stunned for a moment and her lips curled up.

    When chatting on WeChat a few days ago, she mentioned that succulent grapes can now be made hot, and you can drink them if you are afraid of the cold in winter.

    No, the man bought it for her right now.

    She doesn't know when he got up.

    Ni Chang leaned forward and looked behind the screen, but did not see the man.

    She called his name again very softly.

    There was no movement either.

    There was a sour and swollen feeling of laziness all over her body, and she didn't want to move.

    Ni Chang opened the grape succulent on the bedside and drank while secretly checking how many rose marks she had on her body under the quilt...

   After half a glass of grapes, she opened WeChat again and replied to Jiang Yu's message.

    Jiang Yu asked why it took so long to reply.

     Ni Chang bit her straw, embarrassed and unable to hide her thoughts, so she shared what happened last night with her good friends.

    Jiang Yu sent half a screen of "Ahhhhh" directly.

    Jiang Yu: [How is it? ! ! [Squints and smiles]]

    Who doesn’t wonder how Chi Shen is doing.

    People all over the world know how well he drives on the track.

    But only Ni Chang knew how it was to drive at night:)

    Ni Chang thought for a while, pursed her lips and typed out a few words: [Very good]

    Looking down, she saw the finger marks on the side of her knees...

    She suddenly feel that the evaluation of "quite" seems unfair.

    Ni Chang blushed and added:

    [He is fine]

    [But I feel so tired and sore [covers face] [covers face]

    Jiang Yu: [Good guy! ! ! ]

    After a moment she said again: [That's not right]

    [Didn't you say you misunderstood before? He has never had a girlfriend before, nothing like that...]

    Nishang Youyi: [Yes]

    Jiang Yu: [ ...]

    [Although I don't have much practical experience, but...]

    This is hesitant.

    Ni Chang sent two more question marks.

    Jiang Yu: [Hey, that’s right, don’t be fooled by those in the novel! ]

    [Generally speaking, a man's first time is more...]

    [Fleeting]

    Ni Chang: "..."