Part 31

Ni Chang's eyes moved slightly and she lowered her eyelashes in silent acquiescence.

    Ni Hong Xing sighed silently, reached for the tool box in her granddaughter's hand and put it aside.

    "If Aunt Gu hadn't come to see you this time, how long would you have planned to hide it from grandma?"

    Ni Chang shook her head and pursed her lips: "I don't know how to tell you..."

    Everything related to him is like A dream.

    No matter where you start talking about it, it is as unreal as an idiot talking about a dream.

    Ni Chang and her grandma sat by the window, thought for a while, and said, "I met him on the plateau..."

    She was too embarrassed to explain in detail, and she didn't want her grandma to know that she had been kidnapped, so she only explained. How the two met by chance in a different place and met again when they returned home.

    Ni Hong Xing was still shocked after hearing this: "How could such a coincidence happen?!"

    She frowned, thoughtfully: "It hasn't been long. We haven't even gotten to know each other well, so why did we start talking... ..."

    Ni Chang was startled for a moment and quickly shook her head: "Grandma, we don't have one!"

    She was a little embarrassed, lowered her head and whispered: "I haven't yet..."

     Ni Hong Xing smiled with understanding: "You haven't accepted him yet?"

    "But You're already tempted, aren't you?"

    - Although it was a question, the tone was firm.

    Ni Chang's lips moved, neither denying nor refuting.

    ——It was not until someone pointed it out that she clearly understood what she meant...

    Ni Hong Xing's brows tightened and he said slowly, "It's also because of this that he agreed to the old house——"

    "No! "

     Ni Chang explained immediately, "We have had a good talk about the old house. He understands and recognizes the value of the old house itself and the emotions of our family."

    " Besides, the preservation of the old house Doing business is also beneficial to them..."

    She paused, and her voice was low but firm: "Even if he doesn't know me, he will definitely do this."

    Ni Hong Xing looked at his granddaughter intently. For a moment, her eyes looked strange: "Look at you... you haven't done anything yet, why are you so anxious to speak for others?"

    Ni Chang: "..."

    "Grandma..."

    Ni Chang scratched her head a little embarrassedly Sideburns, "I'm telling the truth."

    "No matter what the reason is, he can keep the old house. I am grateful to him from the bottom of my heart."

   Ni Hong Xing was silent for a moment and looked at Ni Chang deeply, "But you have to really Having a relationship with him is another matter."

    Ni Chang's heart sank and she looked at her grandma without speaking.

    Ni Hong Xing glanced at the rose hairpin behind her granddaughter's head again: "Nanny, you have always been a smart child. There are some things that I won't say, but you understand."