Part 35 ♥️

The man's words spoke loud and clear.

    It was as if an invisible pebble was dropped into the center of a seemingly calm whirlpool - instantly causing huge waves.

    Ni Chang's heart was also stirred, washed, and swollen - on the verge of bursting out.

    She suddenly remembered that the last time she was willing to open up and talk about the past was when she had a heart-to-heart talk with Jiang Yu several years ago.

    After hearing this, Jiang Yu didn't know how to comfort her.

   She just let out a sigh: "I used to hear people complain about the weakening of feelings. Now it seems that if it can end calmly, it doesn't seem to be a bad thing..."

    Ni Chang Take it for granted.

    She doesn't want to pursue any vigorous love like her mother.

    Just be plain, plain is the truth.

    But now she knows, no.

    Really can not.

    When she saw blinking fireflies during her adventure, when she was surrendered by Pikachu who could kiss her, when she had a little rose that bloomed out of thin air, when she was saved by indescribable hope in despair...

    ——When she has been truly and passionately preferred, she can no longer yearn for plain love.

    He had ignited her life, and even the ashes after burning were brilliant and dazzling...

    Ni Chang looked at the water cup held by the two of them.

   When the water in the cup stopped shaking, she reached out and put the cup down. Go aside.

    "Yan Chi."

    She called him softly, her brown eyes like two smooth and moist mirrors, reflecting the man's profound reflection.

    "Then you promise-"

   She curled her lips, her voice trembling slightly.

    "You promise, you only like me..."

    Yan Chi's eyes moved slightly, and he stared at the girl for a while, then smiled suddenly.

    He finally heard the answer he had been waiting for.

    "Okay, I promise."

    Yan Chi whispered seriously, leaning over with his tall body, and easily embraced her.

    "Yan Chi only likes Ni Chang."

    Ni Chang's heart settled with these words.

    She buried her face in the man's chest, raised the corners of her mouth quietly, but tears fell from her eyes.

    The tears also soaked the man's clothes and burned his heart.

    Yan Chi tightened his arms, touched the back of the girl's head with one hand, and pressed her into his arms.

    "We, Zai Zai, must have suffered a lot of grievances in the past."

    "Never again."

    He whispered softly in her ear: "You have me."

    Ni Chang wrapped her arms around the man's waist, tears flowing freely.

    In the past, she could only cry when she felt endless grievances.

    Only now did she realize that the feeling of happiness can also make people shed tears...