Part 44

Ni Chang's heartbeat was pounding, and her face seemed to be on fire.

    What do you mean, it looks better than abdominal muscles...

    This man is simply amazing...

    She stiffened her back and did not turn around, and whispered: "I don't want-"

    Someone suddenly held her elbow from behind, grabbing her and turning her around. Coming up -

    Ni Chang closed her eyes subconsciously, and her voice changed in fear: "I don't want to look at it!!"

    His arm was let go, and the man chuckled softly.

    "Little girl, your thoughts are very dangerous."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Ni Chang narrowed her eyelids and breathed a sigh of relief.

    Yan Chi had already changed into his own clothes.

    He spread one hand in front of her, with two shiny, round things lying in his palm.

    Ni Chang took a closer look and saw a pair of earrings.

    It's an asymmetrical style earring. The two earrings are different.

    One is the classic double G style of the G family, and the other looks like a blooming silver firework with a shining diamond embedded in the center of the flower , brilliant and dazzling.

    Ni Chang's heart moved slightly, and she looked up at her boyfriend blankly: "This..."

    Yan Chi's narrow eyes narrowed: "New Year's gift."

    He put the earrings in her hand and took them out of his trouser pocket.

     Matching jewelry box.

    "I was originally going to take you to see the fireworks, but I was delayed, so I'll give you one first. Let's wait until the Spring Festival, okay?"

    Ni Chang stared at her boyfriend for two seconds, then lowered her eyelashes to look at the asymmetrical fireworks in her hands. Nail, eyes and heartbeats are beating up and down.

    Every gift this man gives is very thoughtful, and it always explodes little flowers called surprises in her heart...

    "Okay."

   Ni Chang responded softly, wrapping her hands around The man's waist and chin also hit his solid chest.

    "When the Spring Festival comes, I will wear the fireworks you gave me and watch the fireworks with you again!"

    Yan Chi agreed with a chuckle, lowered his head and kissed the girl's forehead, took the new towel in her hand and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

    Ni Chang sat down in front of the dressing table with her lips curled up, facing the mirror, and carefully put the New Year's gift on her ears.

   After putting it on, she took out the needle and thread from the drawer and tightened the waistband of the man's trousers in two or two movements.

    After doing this, Ni Chang hung the waistcoat and trousers on the bathroom doorknob.

    The clothes the man changed were thrown casually on the sink outside.

   Ni Chang hesitated and picked up the pile of clothes.

    There is a washing machine in her bathroom, and washing and drying can be done in as little as an hour.